• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

No fuck that shit

This
samuel-etoo-first-goal-vs-manchester-united.gif
and

this
camfumble.0.gif

can both go to hell.

It's Baseball Season.

I'd rather watch the Browns every week.

bionic77

You some kind of Commie or something?

Don't you have bread out of a can to go eat?
Two problems with your post.

First you told football to fuck off in favor of baseball. That should qualify for at least a bitchslap if not jail time.

Secondly you are praising baseball like it is something worth following or watching. It is objectively the worst semi popular sport in America.

Von's so freaking good. He blew past that tackle. I loved how people blamed the Patriots Offensive line for Von killing Brady and said that the Panthers would do much better.

To be fair, he blew right past Mike Remmers.

Who's not exactly Orlando Pace.

The Panthers O-line played above their weight for the majority of the season as a unit, but they were always going to be susceptible to losing individual matchups (especially at the tackles, who were Remmers and well, Blindside). Miller and Ware vs Oher and Remmers was always going to be a mismatch.

It doesn't help that

A) Shula and Dorsey have drilled the notion of being a pocket passer so much into Cam that he's always going to stay in the pocket until he absolutely has to go and then automatically reverts into a runner (unlike Wilson, who kind of has to escape the pocket often because of his height and poor line but once he's out of the pocket keeps his eyes downfield looking to pass)

B) Cam generally has such a low throwing pocket that it's pretty easy to affect the arm during his motion. It's no coincidence that the two games the Panthers lost this year, effectively ended on a Cam Newton strip-sack fumble.

mthnjlmdtbpej5yqezi2.gif

(Hey look it Remmers getting beat by edge pressure again!)

bionic77

To be fair, he blew right past Mike Remmers.

Who's not exactly Orlando Pace.

The Panthers O-line played above their weight for the majority of the season as a unit, but they were always going to be susceptible to losing individual matchups (especially at the tackles, who were Remmers and well, Blindside). Miller and Ware vs Oher and Remmers was always going to be a mismatch.

It doesn't help that

A) Shula and Dorsey have drilled the notion of being a pocket passer so much into Cam that he's always going to stay in the pocket until he absolutely has to go and then automatically reverts into a runner (unlike Wilson, who kind of has to escape the pocket often because of his height and poor line but once he's out of the pocket keeps his eyes downfield looking to pass)

B) Cam generally has such a low throwing pocket that it's pretty easy to affect the arm during his motion. It's no coincidence that the two games the Panthers lost this year, effectively ended on a Cam Newton strip-sack fumble.

mthnjlmdtbpej5yqezi2.gif

(Hey look it Remmers getting beat by edge pressure again!)
The lineman getting embarrassed is on himself but Cam has to see that pressure and be able to react to it. Either get rid of it or fall down like a bitch Peyton/Brady style and give up the sack but not the fumble or take off and try to make something happen.

The pressure was coming from his right so there is just excuse for him not to see it and protect the ball there. That play was huge because it led to the early score for the Broncos D which is something they really needed in that game seeing as how they were not playing with a qb.

bionic77

Speaking of breakfast is steak and eggs still the undisputed champ of breakfast foods?

In my experience also a strong contender for one of the best foods to eat after you have been out all night. I know in Europe the commies point to Donner kabobs or something like that as something good to eat at like 3am on a Friday but that shit was not around for me back in the day when I used to stay out late so I can't compare.

gutshot

Speaking of breakfast is steak and eggs still the undisputed champ of breakfast foods?

In my experience also a strong contender for one of the best foods to eat after you have been out all night. I know in Europe the commies point to Donner kabobs or something like that as something good to eat at like 3am on a Friday but that shit was not around for me back in the day when I used to stay out late so I can't compare.

The GOAT.

Hindl

Dutch should go to the Colts subreddit today

https://www.reddit.com/r/colts

I think it's gotta be a chorizo egg burrito with some guac, steak and eggs is a close second though

^ Pork Roll Egg and Cheese bagels are up there too

Draxal

Taylor Ham brah.

bionic77

Dutch should go to the Colts subreddit today

https://www.reddit.com/r/colts

I think it's gotta be a chorizo egg burrito with some guac, steak and eggs is a close second though

^ Pork Roll Egg and Cheese bagels are up there too
Never had the chorizo egg burrito.

These days if I do eat breakfast it is usually just a bagel with Philly cream cheese, fruit/yogurt and some coffee.

I will have to try that shit to see if it can usurp the throne the next time I got on vacation.

Tom Penny

Corn beef hash with an egg to crack the yolk on.

jbug617

Banned

When I go to a diner for breakfast I get chicken apple sausage omelette with onions and Swiss cheese. Comes with toast and home fries.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Full English breakfasts always look like you cooked a bunch of leftovers. I bet that's the origin of it anyway.

Blood sausage is gross as fuck too.

bionic77

Full English breakfasts always look like you cooked a bunch of leftovers. I bet that's the origin of it anyway.

Blood sausage is gross as fuck too.
English food is general is pretty shit in my experience. Their best dish is a platter from Long John Silvers. Not impressive...

I mean even the English know this as seen by them making curry the national food.

I hate chorizo. Probably from eating too much of it when living in Mexico. :/

So that's a no on the burrito run? But I get that, I got tired of seafood from eating so much when I was younger that now I can't touch the stuff.

Also you know you've hit old age when you start discussing different methods to lower blood pressure with a 60 year old coworker around the water cooler :/ someone shoot me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So that's a no on the burrito run? But I get that, I got tired of seafood from eating so much when I was younger that now I can't touch the stuff.

Also you know you've hit old age when you start discussing different methods to lower blood pressure with a 60 year old coworker around the water cooler :/ someone shoot me.

t5FT6Cg.gif

Top Bottom