• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

cdyhybrid

#RussellFriday

gXlOqTt.png

Having some April Fool's fun I see. Can't wait to see how the Steelers org responds. lol.

On the not so funny side of things. Former Giants WR Preston Parker has been arrested on cocaine possession charges:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2016/04/former_giants_wr_preston_parker_arrested_for_posse.html

Former Giants wide receiver Preston Parker was arrested Thursday in South Florida, according to reports.

Parker, 29, faces charges of cocaine possession, using or displaying a firearm during a felony and destroying evidence during a traffic stop in Boca Raton, according to the Palm Beach Post. He's being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $6,000 bail.

The "he probably caught when he dropped the drug package" jokes write themselves after his tenure with the Giants.

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 13m13 minutes ago
Jets Considering Brian Hoyer, Still Unwilling To Pay Ryan Fitzpatrick What He’s Looking For http://bit.ly/21WKaDp
#NFL

Have to respect Rick Smiths gangsta if he gets a pick for Hoyer.

Will have traded Schaub, Fitz, Yates and Hoyer for picks or players.

D-Texan ‏@dtexanz 3m3 minutes ago
Texans to sign free agent Quarterback... #texans #johnnymanziel
Ce-HSqQUkAE9YHe.jpg:large

:jnc

MechDX

Matt Young ‏@Chron_MattYoung 8m8 minutes ago
Bill O'Brien walking the halls of NRG, someone asked what he's doing here. "I work here." #FinalFour #houstontexans

Thats my coach man. Of course in my mind it was "I fucking work here you fuck!"

ShaneB

It's less mind numbing than baseball!

I love to watch and play golf and I love baseball... I find it funny that you love to watch golf, but call baseball mind numbing, just say you don't like baseball.

Golf is watching a person hit a stationary ball to a planned destination point and watching the ball try and get there. Baseball is watching a person trying to hit a ball that someone is throwing at them, and the chaos that can ensue afterwards.

I love to watch and play golf and I love baseball... I find it funny that you love to watch golf, but call baseball mind numbing, just say you don't like baseball.

Golf is watching a person hit a stationary ball to a planned destination point and watching the ball try and get there. Baseball is watching a person trying to hit a ball that someone is throwing at them, and the chaos that can ensue afterwards.

"Chaos"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hines Ward Verified account
‏@mvp86hinesward

Appreciate everyone's support as I enter a new chapter! Looking forward to the impact I can bring as WR coach in Dallas. TX...here I come!

#HarbaughWasRight

Baalke submarining the team. The rest of the division thanks him.
That might go down as one of the dumbest firings that a Front Office has done. It really is up there with Art Modell firing both Brown and Belicheck in Baltimore.

Fuck you York and Baalke, made Michigan happy again..

MRSA

Banned
Why are medical procedures in America 5x more expensive than the same procedure in another country like Thailand?

Free market, cost of education, malpractice, various other overhead (hospital fees, nurses, PCAs, techs, all whom are licensed as well).

The only way to get cost down is to subsidize the education of future healthcare workers and go to a single payer system.

Unless RBH and rando are going to public state schools for their undergrad and med school......they're both close to 300k in debt outta med school.

EDIT: I can give you another example of why the system is fucked up, hospitals are making this push for "Magnet" status, that means you have X amount of nurses with BSNs and show you're good at X and X. Well its all bullshit, its cheaper for hospitals to get rid of their EXPERIENCED nurses without their bachelors and replace them with fresh outta school BSNs (Private school BSNs....lmao I would never pay $120k for a nursing degree). An ADN at a community college will cost you $5k or so, 20-50k at a public school BSN and $120k for a private school. So in essence, hospitals have driven the cost of nurses up because they want their nurses with bullshit education that has nothing to do with nursing other than how to manage nurses.

Top Bottom