• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MRSA

Banned
i have the money but it is tied up in so many different investments, i can only afford something under 10k now.

hatchback obviously, manual if necessary. i just want a hatchback and fiesta seems like the best option.

That 1.6L 4banger is a different beast when you're rowing your own gears, the automatic dual clutch is a slouch and programmed for efficiency.

Hello friends.

For all of the casual/lapsed wrestling fans in this thread, I suggest you check out WWE's NXT special tonight!

If you sign up for the WWE Network with a new email address, your first month is free, so you'll get to see tonight's NXT show as well as WrestleMania on Sunday for free, and then you can cancel afterwards.

ZoHFPc4.jpg

Be there.........or be square!
91O8tQU.gif

*folds arms and smiles*
New email ei. Muahahah
Edit: it is done. Woo wrestlemania. Now I have something to do on Sunday,
Double edit: whaaaat, Lita is a commentator?! Cool stuff

If you go to Grad school, make sure you get state residency status before you start at a public university. I had to start a semester late in NY because I had just moved here and didn't have enough evidence that I had lived here for a year...so I had to wait until I did my taxes again.

Slo

If you go to Grad school, make sure you get state residency status before you start at a public university. I had to start a semester late in NY because I had just moved here and didn't have enough evidence that I had lived here for a year...so I had to wait until I did my taxes again.

I'm a working man with a family, so I'm not moving. Any program I do would either have to be in MN, or an online program.

Godslay

Banned
I caught the tail end of the Sanchez/Hoyer/McCown kerfuffle.

I think it's funny to be honest.

Elway will stack these vets up, probably Sanchez and another vet maybe Kaep/Hoyer/McCown.

Continue to develop Siemian who oddly enough for a 7th round pick gave Osweiler a run for his money last training camp as a rookie. Which looking back is odd, considering he was a rook and really green. He throws a beautiful ball, and has pretty good footwork. I'm somewhat excited for him down the line, as he could be a real gem. He was making throws like this, which is a sexy ball.

http://a.video.nfl.com/films/2015/NFL_COM/in-game-highlight/NFLCOM/PRE/4/150903_bp_DEN_Fowler_16_yard_TD_catch_285740_5000k.mp4

A lot of people are also saying Paxton Lynch, which I'm not too sure of. Never really played under center and looked a bit jank at the combine. I wouldn't be surprised to see a mid-round pick at QB meaning 2nd on due to drafting last.

We'll probably head into camp with 4 QBs which is as it should be. Personally, I hope that we see Kaep come to Denver, but that's looking more unlikely as time passes. I'd be fine with Sanchez starting, with Siemian being his backup or replacement if Sanchez can't handle it. With a rookie on the bench behind all of them. We've carried 3 QBs with Peyton so this wouldn't be any different. The most important part is to not be ignorant and expect the offense to carry the team.

bionic77

Hello friends.

For all of the casual/lapsed wrestling fans in this thread, I suggest you check out WWE's NXT special tonight!

If you sign up for the WWE Network with a new email address, your first month is free, so you'll get to see tonight's NXT show as well as tomorrow's Hall of Fame ceremony as well as WrestleMania on Sunday for free, and then you can cancel afterwards.

ZoHFPc4.jpg

20160302_HOF_Sting_1920x1080_mattel--f7526a5ba896f988350d78953ea2bcde.jpg

w0KuiQw.jpg

Be there.........or be square!
91O8tQU.gif

*folds arms and smiles*
I haven't watched Wrestling since the 80s...

So I finally watched the force awakens. My thoughts. I for the most part enjoyed it but...

-Han's death was stupid.
-The new death star thing was stupid. This new group was able to build something multiple times over what the Empire could, with assumed much less funding in less than 30 years.
-Where the fuck did this new bad dude come from? It's only been 30 years right? And yet we've got this new Snoke who looks old as shit out of nowhere apparently.
-Going back to the new death star thing. It's explosion just kinda like happened. In A New Hope it was very clear what shot did it, in ROTJ it was very clear.
-The earth separating between Rey and Kylo was so convenient.

I hope somebody can explain the power structure to me because to makes no sense to me.

First Order = Remnants of Empire. Makes sense.

Why are the Resistance and New Republic different things? That makes zero sense to me.

My biggest complaint was the lack of Space. In ESB we spend so much time with the asteroids and what not traveling through space. It felt like for the most part we were jumping from location to location. Light speed was overused like a portal and zero attention was paid to the actual Space part of it all.

That's all, I think.

Zychi's not here anymore, you don't have to tag spoilers on a movie that's been out 3 months.

And is the biggest movie event of the decade.

Eh, it's still close enough and I just saw it tonight. Obviously I had an idea of the basic plot but it was still varied enough that it was interesting. Ya'll can thank me for taking zychi out with me.

And it'll make less than Avatar 2 this decade.

jbug617

Banned
Horford's sister has something to say about Ohio.
@AnnaHorford: Cavs fans keep calling Al my husband. He's my brother. Im sure that kind of thing is allowed in Ohio but it's frowned upon most other places

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He has informed me he can't sleep at night (I have insomnia too) if he doesn't drink and gets auditory hallucinations if he doesn't drink for 48hrs. I'm assuming at 72hrs he'll get delirium tremens.

Damn...

jak is getting into Eric Walton/cuevas territory where I hope he gets help....

RBH

Rando! Come join me in the Physician Salary thread and laugh at the medical lab dude who thinks he knows everything!

MRSA

Banned
Damn...

jak is getting into Eric Walton/cuevas territory where I hope he gets help....

He needs to check into a hospital for detox if he really wants help (Rehab facilities won't take you in if you're detoxing). RBH and rando will tell you that DT is a serious and potentially fatal illness. I got through it because I got access to benzos, now I'm tapering off benzos and hopefully I can actually be sober.....

Mindlog

-Where the fuck did this new bad dude come from? It's only been 30 years right? And yet we've got this new Snoke who looks old as shit out of nowhere apparently.
The Remnant is Space USSR.
The Republic is Space US.
The Resistance are the plucky Space Mujahideen.

For now everyone assumes the new bad guy is an old bad guy. Darth Plagues or some shit that I forget.

Finn and Rey will have their romantic moment interrupted when they find out they are brother and sister.

MRSA

Banned
Actually thinking about it, I'm paying $120 a month for 100mbps + HDDVR and HBO. I can kick down my internet to 50mbps for $35 a month and get Playstation Vue for $35 to bring my total to $70. $50 a month saved........hrm, if I decide to add HBO Now its another $15 so I would save $35 a month. $420 a year saved.......what to do, what to do......

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Actually thinking about it, I'm paying $120 a month for 100mbps + HDDVR and HBO. I can kick down my internet to 50mbps for $35 a month and get Playstation Vue for $35 to bring my total to $70. $50 a month saved........hrm, if I decide to add HBO Now its another $15 so I would save $35 a month. $420 a year saved.......what to do, what to do......

Don't drop your internet speed. It's one of those things that is very, very hard to go back on if you spend any amount of time on the internet watching videos, playing games or hell, even surfing sites laden with images. It's like going back from a big refrigerator to a small one. Technically, nothing has changed, but the QoL is a massive downshift.

And if the IP provider is telling you that it's 50mbps, rest assured you're going to go 25 on the regular.

MRSA

Banned
Don't drop your internet speed. It's one of those things that is very, very hard to go back on if you spend any amount of time on the internet watching videos, playing games or hell, even surfing sites laden with images. It's like going back from a big refrigerator to a small one. Technically, nothing has changed, but the QoL is a massive downshift.

And if the IP provider is telling you that it's 50mbps, rest assured you're going to go 25 on the regular.

I really haven't noticed the difference from going from 15mbps to 100mbps........

But PS Vue is limited to 30fps, so fuck that noise, I'm stuck with TWC still.

Top Bottom