• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Agree with WanderingWind. I'd do the HBO Now because that still saves some cash and you don't need it yearlong (love the hell out of HBO, but John Oliver goes up on Youtube all the time, and documentaries, Girls, and GOT are the only things I'd say you reallllllllly need it for. Fuck True Detective)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I really haven't noticed the difference from going from 15mbps to 100mbps........

But PS Vue is limited to 30fps, so fuck that noise, I'm stuck with TWC still.

How can you not? Netflix and Amazon won't go to HD at that speed. If you don't do videos, I can see it. But I'm stuck with 15 right now and it's turrible. The modern web requires at least a solid 25+ connect.

MRSA

Banned
How can you not? Netflix and Amazon won't go to HD at that speed. If you don't do videos, I can see it. But I'm stuck with 15 right now and it's turrible. The modern web requires at least a solid 25+ connect.

Netflix recommends 25mbps for 4k streaming (lmao shit ain't 4k) and 5mbps for 1080p. Again, like you said a solid connection matters most. When I had 10mbps I always got HD streams from Netflix.

I like how you retweet to the cheerleaders too when showing me their pics :jnc

Hey how else are they gonna notice you?

Also just finished Star Wars....it was 'ight

So the last time I saw the original trilogy I was 12...and I could clearly see how this was a rehash of those movies...I mean they basically told the same story, hell change some of the names and you can call it a reboot instead of a sequel. I will say that I enjoyed Finn and Rey, good characters to build a franchise around. The aerial fights and last fight were pretty good, the bad guy, whatever his name was, is hilariously awful, the whole time I wanted to laugh at his stupid ass, what a terrible character. Zero motivation, looking up to Vader as if Vader had raised him or something, just terrible all around. And when he kills Solo....lmao terrible scene.

And on a personal note...the starkiller base thing was offensive as a astrophysics student...I mean wow....and this is a movie with space wizards...but that was really fucken stupid.

Striker

Shittageddon is coming now for that mahfucker Bread. Know what I'm sayin?

Maybe he can blame Conky for it. He is an asshole?

I'm kinda of shocked it wasn't Ricky's actor really.
Actor who plays Ricky does more actual movies and shows. I always think of Mike Smith as a bit of a hot-head in some interviews and stuff I've seen him in.

And his character has gotten shittier and shittier since Season 1

WanderingWind

Actor who plays Ricky does more actual movies and shows. I always think of Mike Smith as a bit of a hot-head in some interviews and stuff I've seen him in.

Let's be honest, the show should've ended a long time ago. But since they basically did the first 7-8 seasons for beer money, I can't hate 'em for getting some of that Netflix money.

Good morning everyone.

Only thing I'm aware of Ricky's actor doing outside of the show is guess staring on Archer I think a couple times. Never realized he did other stuff.

Well if they want to get rid of bubbles, I guess they can just have him go find his parents.. Bump up Jacob to be the third guy of the group.

Let's be honest, the show should've ended a long time ago. But since they basically did the first 7-8 seasons for beer money, I can't hate 'em for getting some of that Netflix money.
Yeah, compared to the original seasons.. There is clearly a drop off (what show usually doesn't after 7 or 8 seasons. Law and Order?) I still enjoy and agree that they did it for the money which is cool.

Happy Saturday!

anigif_enhanced-29266-1443120913-2.gif

Lmao

I'm at the barbershop with bae.

Her barber is a straight up Pete Carroll truther wtf 😂.

"I've been watching House of Cards and Homeland, and since that is mostly based on the real world, I really believe Bush was behind 9/11. I don't see how a building can collapse because of a plane and a fire. And now Trump has bought all the votes and I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in Paris and Brussels"

I can't believe This shit. Bae is gonna change barbers though

Euron

Lmao

"I've been watching House of Cards and Homeland, and since that is mostly based on the real world, I really believe Bush was behind 9/11. I don't see how a building can collapse because of a plane and a fire. And now Trump has bought all the votes and I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in Paris and Brussels"

I didn't think there would be conspiracy theorists against Trump. He panders to them all the time with things like his 9/11 claims and #PillowGate.

Lmao

Why would she do that? That sounds amazing. I'd rather bullshit about conspiracy theories than to have sit there and bullshit with a barber that I will meet once or twice in my life about my everyday life.

Dutch barbershops have crazy, conspiracy theorizing barbers too?

I thought that was only something that me, Ghana/YinzberghLoverGhost, Kave, Western, and Bread got to experience.

Groku Cleveland pls. I don't even know wtf this means. And speak for yourself, we only talk about real shit at my barber.......like the studio the Moon Landing was filmed in.
You don't know what Yinzers are?

Also, I wish that I had barbers who did that shit because at least that's entertaining.

WanderingWind

Looks like it's dead now. The same thing happened two weeks ago. Early Saturday Morning, the price showed $10 and gradually increased within an hour of the price going up.

C'est la vie. I'd pay around 10 bucks for it, but not 30 plus shipping. It'll go on sale again. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

I still haven't seen it.

Yeah, I didn't see it during the initial wave because it was when I was moving and doing new job stuff and then I just sort of lost interest for a while. I did enjoy it despite my comments, after thinking about it longer my biggest issue with it was the lack of Space, nearly everything happened in an atmosphere .

Same. I missed out on it when the pricing error went up then. I have had some pretty good luck with pricing errors on Amazon.
First time I've been able to get one of these price errors before it was fixed. Mine is shipping
Way LTT Kanye P, but are there really only two worthwhile tracks on that new album
I understand opinions, but I'm pretty sure this is the wrong one friend.

bionic77

Not that Nespresso is some gourmet shit but it feels like it next to a Keurig.

More expensive upfront but ours is still cranking them out after 3-4 years of heavy use. Don't get their milk frother. They are defective pieces of shit. We got some other brand and it is much better.

Slo

Not that Nespresso is some gourmet shit but it feels like it next to a Keurig.

More expensive upfront but ours is still cranking them out after 3-4 years of heavy use. Don't get their milk frother. They are defective pieces of shit. We got some other brand and it is much better.

How hard to find are the Nespresso pods? KCups are like god damned easter eggs around here, one under every rock.

WanderingWind

Kanye has reached Eminem status. Putting out garbage music that stans will defend to the end of the earth. We'll always have Power and Heard 'Em Say.

bionic77

How hard to find are the Nespresso pods? KCups are like god damned easter eggs around here, one under every rock.
You have to order them through Nestle online.

They have stores in bigger cities but you can't just go to most grocery stores or a Costco and pick some up.

We order in bulk. If we want to try something out usually we try that flavor out and pick one up at Bloomingdales.

If you want to try it out go to a William Sonomo or sometimes Bloomingdales has it. People at WS are snobby as fuck so don't buy from them just take the free espresso. In fact pee on their floor after you are done with the free drink and tell them I sent you.

Slo

If you want to try it out go to a William Sonomo or sometimes Bloomingdales has it. People at WS are snobby as fuck so don't buy from them just take the free espresso. In fact pee on their floor after you are done with the free drink and tell them I sent you.

My company gave me a $100 gift card to William Sonoma out of the blue. Basically the same as giving me a $100 gift card to a Ferrari dealership. We ended up buying a set of Wustofs with it, but I had to kick in several hundred more to close that deal.

I'm an aspiring elitist, but likely won't be shopping for coffee there. My elitism game is not that strong.

Top Bottom