• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Milchjon

I agree, though I'm cool with MBDTBBQATCQ just not being for me (outside a couple of tracks). But Yeezus and Pablo are straight garbage records. Not unlike Relapse and Recovery.

Relapse and Recovery are simply boring.

Pablo is pointless.

Yeezus was dumb fun.

I am a white man with a Santa Tom avatar. I know my hippity hop

giphy.gif

:lol Kayne not being good.

That's crazy talk.
Bros
Except Eminem was actually good.
Hmmmmm, "fair skinned"

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Greg. No, Greg. It is not 1987. Metal and all associated byproducts are dead, buried and a shopping mall was built over the graveyard and that mall has since been abandoned by everybody but Claire's and that off-brand shoe store that never has any customers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I just never really listened to much Kanye...what little I tried to listen to didnt really stick with me. Thus far I like that Stronger song. That's about it.

Eminem was always like "oh shit that's a hit" whenever I heard his stuff for the first time. Maybe it was that Dr. Dre effect because I somehow never heard much off of 2001 and when I went back and listened to it, it was great.

WanderingWind

I just never really listened to much Kanye...what little I tried to listen to didnt really stick with me. Thus far I like that Stronger song. That's about it.

Eminem was always like "oh shit that's a hit" whenever I heard his stuff for the first time. Maybe it was that Dr. Dre effect because I somehow never heard much off of 2001 and when I went back and listened to it, it was great.

On a scale of Jim Gaffigan to J-Roc, just how white are you?

Greg

Greg. No, Greg. It is not 1987. Metal and all associated byproducts are dead, buried and a shopping mall was built over the graveyard and that mall has since been abandoned by everybody but Claire's and that off-brand shoe store that never has any customers.
don't hurt me like this, WW

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kanye is overrated anyways.

Macklemore (First rapper with something to say) > King Kendrick > J.Cole> Kanye

I don't know J. Cole....

I'm guessing King Kendrick is Kendrick Lamar? Wasn't a fan of that either....it's mostly the obsession with the high hat sound that I can't stand that is pervasive in a lot of recent rap. The constant ticking noise is maddening. Bring back funky beats!

WanderingWind

It's so nice to see an upstanding young citizen like BlackGhost put on for his city. That type of local pride doesn't exist in middle American any longer.

Top Bottom