• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Right now I feel like GoT s5 Cersei, but I will rise again.

Yes you will, yes you will...
IFU4Jt6.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
#Browns have released 2015 7th-round CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu. Spent last season on IR with torn ACL, dislocated knee, wasn't healing fast enough

Damn was hoping to see big things from him. But doesn't look like he healed as expected from his injuries in college.

A potential Mark Sanchez v. Colin Kaepernick training camp battle...for the defending super bowl champs...in 2016.

This is John Elway's league, everybody else is a spectator!

Godslay

Banned
Knew the Kaep saga wasn't over.

He can rework his deal and be around the mark that fits the cap while still getting close to what he wants.

Kaep/Sanchez/Siemian/Rookie would be ideal. Going into camp.

Spinluck

:lol Kayne not being good.

That's crazy talk.

Yeah, Kanye is a douche but holy shit does the guy have some great albums under his belt.

Anyway, played soccer with my bros today, it was actually fun as hell. I still have my trademark speed and dribble moves. Hope to play some bball next week.

cdyhybrid

SEATTLE -- Sure, with the sunshine and 71 degree weather to end March, the very rainy 6 months before it might seem a bit like a distant memory, but as the calendar changes to April, we can official declare a number of rain records broken.

The "Big Kahuna" record is the wettest rainy season on record in Seattle -- defined as the first 6 months of the water year between October 1 and March 31. Seattle sloshed its way to 43.33 inches of rain, shattering the old record of 41.65 inches set in the winter of 1950-1951 (although that winter still holds the claim to fame for the worst "adding insult to injury" category since that was one year removed from the massive blizzards of the winter of Jan-Feb 1950. Record snows one winter followed by record rains the next?)

Of those 6 months' 183 days, it rained on 119 of them -- or 65 percent. Essentially it rained on 2 out of every 3 days this fall and winter. That's not quite the record -- that was 125 set in that 1950-51 winter. In fact, 119 is "only" 5th place. But! We out did that year and the others in days with heavier rain. Of those 119 rainy days, 90 of them had more than a tenth of an inch -- enough to get everything pretty wet and make puddles. That "other" winter had only 85.

Sunny from Tuesday til tomorrow night though!

cdyhybrid

Can't wait for some nice messican drunk food within walking distance any time I want it. I'm gonna get so fat friends!

*insert pic of Seattle 7 day forecast here*

Your cynicism will wash away as you become acclimated to the glorious Best Coast, friend.

jbug617

Banned
49ers and Broncos close to a deal for Kaep but the restructure of contract is a big hurdle in a deal
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...er-broncos-progressing-trade-colin-kaepernick

San Francisco and Denver have the parameters of an agreement in principle on a trade for Colin Kaepernick, sources said, but before any deal can be completed, the quarterback and the Broncos still have to agree on a restructured contract, and the two sides have not been close.

Kaepernick and the Broncos continue talking, trying to see if they can bridge their contractual differences, sources said.

Kaepernick is due to make $11.9 million in base salary this season and has a $15.9 million salary cap number for 2016. The Broncos want a much friendlier cap number and contract, and need to see whether they can get it.

Kaepernick and Broncos executive vice president of football operations/general manager John Elway have met at least once, as the San Francisco Chronicle reported, trying to see if the two sides can work out their differences.

The agreement on trade compensation between Denver and San Francisco will not be an issue in any potential trade for Kaepernick, sources said. The compensation is expected to be some type of mid-round pick.

The real question is whether the Broncos and Kaepernick can work out a restructured deal; the Broncos and 49ers already have the parameters of theirs in place.

Top Bottom