• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
Broncos are going to start slay's boy. It has been ordained.

gXuIEQk.gif

FWSBQB51

Godslay

Banned
Can't wait for how everyone will praise the Broncos for wanting to restructure while forgetting it's the same thing the Browns discussed.

Also omg whoever did that to BG deserves to face my wrath!

It's the right thing to do.

Browns were on point. He has to come down based on recent events.

BG, me and my wife are on Season 3 GoT. Me as a rewatch, her first time. So good.

So BvS was trash.

Not only was it mindless but the action wasn't even all that good either. Too long, too boring.

SUPER FUCKING HUGE SPOILER AHEAD

And its resolution was silly considering the fact that we all know that they can't have their future notAvengers superhero powwow movie without that character being alive

The single most hyped moment of the movie was Spiderman showing up in a trailer I've already seen countless times.

But Gal Gadot can have every diner in my possession.

Milchjon

Everyone getting tags tho.

I should have one. I am a white, male, entitled Pats fan. That makes me a unique snowflake which should be recognized with a tag.

JABEE

Everyone getting tags tho.

I should have one. I am a white, male, entitled Pats fan. That makes me a unique snowflake which should be recognized with a tag.
I should have a tag too for keeping the Pats in check with civility and patience.

#FreeEz #FreeFrankman #SaveBG

MechDX

Texans are having a local area pro day. College players who are draft eligible but did not get combine invites and are from the Houston and surrounding areas.

Any other teams do this? I have never heard of it

Texans are having a local area pro day. College players who are draft eligible but did not get combine invites and are from the Houston and surrounding areas.

There's tons of regional combines and like things all around that happen yearly. But you usually just here about the major NFL combine

Godslay

Banned

Broncos do it from time to time.

Mainly pulls in local college guys.

Bread

Banned
I'll never forget watching ep 1 for the first time.
Ep1 spoilers
when Bran got pushed off that tower, I knew shit would get real on this show.
i remember being high af when i watched the whole first season with a friend, i thought ned was king and i didn't know the lannisters were siblings. i annoyed the fuck out of my friend lmao.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏ @ diannaESPN 11s 12 seconds ago West Hartford, CT
Dianna Marie Russini Retweeted Adam Schefter
From the start, Chip Kelly REALLY didn't want him...hope this works out for all!
I believe this is chip on Kaep. For what it's worth

Daryl Ruiter – Verified account ‏@RuiterWrongFAN

Tweeted before re: Josh Gordon: NFL is doing due diligence to ensure he complied fully with terms of banishment; they don't seem convinced
Preparing myself -_-

Top Bottom