• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Father of the year.

Cc6p3vFWoAAJKfY.jpg

That's not a picture of Adrian Peterson

Good morning

I have my gif ready for his return.
I'll bet. You all want to get Bionic assassinated..

Bionic.. itsatrap.gif

eznark would be proud of this post. He always did love AP

He always did love his Vikings.

Is "legal tampering" when you stick your gooch in a woman's face and get away with it?

You live in Texas. It's legal tampering 24/7 there

:jnc
It's the DM and Scooter Show in here.

Striker

We might end up getting Williams by the end of the week at the rate things are going.
Dan Graziano (@DanGrazianoESPN)
3/6/16, 8:56 PM
On Giants pass rush: CJohnson visited today, still trying to sign JPP, have interest in MWilliams but no visit scheduled yet.

Both Johnson and Williams play LDE, I'm not sure they'll be planning on signing both. But I would not be against that. JPP's offer seems to be a 1-year deal. Ayers they have an offer for but they seem content with letting him test the waters and see what he gets from others. They will be getting two DE's in FA and one in the draft, and I believe that can be a good situation.

Striker

Trumaine McBride, Cooper Taylor...

Giants had to have one of the least talented teams in the league last year. That's why these couple days are huge for Reese. Tons of cap room and positions to upgrade.

Euron

Dan Graziano (@DanGrazianoESPN)
3/6/16, 8:56 PM
On Giants pass rush: CJohnson visited today, still trying to sign JPP, have interest in MWilliams but no visit scheduled yet.

Both Johnson and Williams play LDE, I'm not sure they'll be planning on signing both. But I would not be against that. JPP's offer seems to be a 1-year deal. Ayers they have an offer for but they seem content with letting him test the waters and see what he gets from others. They will be getting two DE's in FA and one in the draft, and I believe that can be a good situation.
Better to over-prepare on defense given the injuries the past few seasons...

...this is why. Fucking JaMarcus Russell could have cut through the defense there.

Better to over-prepare on defense given the injuries the past few seasons...

...this is why. Fucking JaMarcus Russell could have cut through the defense there.

Oh please. That is a perfect pass by Tebow. He throws it too high on purpose, forcing the WR to over stretch for it. As a result his momentum allows him to break free from the tackle, which enables him to run free.

Just as Tebow drew it up in his mind in that split second.

Duxxy3

Report: Houston expected to call Brock Osweiler’s agent today

Mech, are you ready for The Brock Osweiler Experience?

Someone is gonna pay brock 20m per year. I don't think it's going to be the Broncos. I don't blame them. I don't think that he is a great fit in Kubiak's offense.

If I were in Elway's spot I would let him walk and then bring in RG3 for chump change. He'll be given a loaded offense and a defense that can win superbowls with a half-dead QB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Houston is forced to overpay for a quarterback no matter who it is. The fanbase is super pissed off about this whole no quarterback thing.

I just saw an advertisement for Big Fat Greek Wedding sequel..

You know somehow.. This is y'all's fault.

Houston is forced to overpay for a quarterback no matter who it is. The fanbase is super pissed off about this whole no quarterback thing.

To be fair to them, after Brian Hoyer's performance in the playoffs and Hopkins being Hopkins.. Wouldn't you?

jmdajr

So many great Peyton Manning memories.

Like beating the Texans 17 out of 20 tries. And then finally leaving, but not signing here.
Oh..and then winning Super Bowl with the ex-Texans staff.

Man... WHAT HISTORY!

So many great Peyton Manning memories.

Like beating the Texans 17 out of 20 tries. And then finally leaving, but not signing here.
Oh..and then winning Super Bowl with the ex-Texans staff.

Man... WHAT HISTORY!

I wonder where JJ Watt will go to get his ring

MechDX

I wonder where JJ Watt will go to get his ring

He can go to Indy like Andre did. What a great plan

Goodbye Brock!

More than likely a ploy by his agent to get more money. Nothing more
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
This is a surprise: #Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is expected to hit the free agent market, sources say. Sides are far apart on a potential deal

#BringBackFitz!!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Someone is gonna pay brock 20m per year. I don't think it's going to be the Broncos. I don't blame them. I don't think that he is a great fit in Kubiak's offense.

I'm sure he's going to get big time offers, with the going rate that some QBs have been getting. He's obviously not worth that much yet, considering we've only seen him for 7 full games. I really don't think the Broncos are going to try and match any larger offer that other teams are going to give him. The deal they have on the table is fair, but I don't blame him for wanting to jump ship for more money, if some other boneheaded team is willing to risk that much to pay him.

If they can't resign Brock, hopefully then they can resign Malik Jackson and keep most of that Defense together. They're already trying to restructure Ware's deal to free up some space.

If I were in Elway's spot I would let him walk and then bring in RG3 for chump change. He'll be given a loaded offense and a defense that can win superbowls with a half-dead QB.

I'm fine with RG3 being brought in for a year or two as a stop gap, but his health is always a question now. If he manages to stay healthy, he can be just decent enough to get them into the playoffs.

If Brock walks, they're definitely targeting a QB in the draft.

SonnyBoy

He'll succeed if they can keep him out of third down situations. He didn't get past the third preseason game without getting concussed last year. I'd love to see the kid do well, but he cannot drop back pass in obvious passing situations.

Duxxy3

I'm sure he's going to get big time offers, with the going rate that some QBs have been getting. He's obviously not worth that much yet, considering we've only seen him for 7 full games. I really don't think the Broncos are going to try and match any larger offer that other teams are going to give him. The deal they have on the table is fair, but I don't blame him for wanting to jump ship for more money, if some other boneheaded team is willing to risk that much to pay him.

If they can't resign Brock, hopefully then they can resign Malik Jackson and keep most of that Defense together. They're already trying to restructure Ware's deal to free up some space.

I'm fine with RG3 being brought in for a year or two as a stop gap, but his health is always a question now. If he manages to stay healthy, he can be just decent enough to get them into the playoffs.

If Brock walks, they're definitely targeting a QB in the draft.

That's what I would do.

That defense just won a super bowl. The QB was just along for the ride. Do anything and everything to keep that defense together.

Top Bottom