• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Or.. God loved you all enough to create Cleveland so that you all can feel better about yourselves.

That doesn't mean you all make fun of it. You appreciate it by saying thank you Cleveland for making us feel better.

#ClevelandAppreciationDay
skeptical.gif

....what did I do to deserve you :/

Godslay

Banned
ButtFumble.gif

I'm fine with the guy that wins the job.

Right now, it's open for the taking. If that's Sanchez, and he earned it...then so be it.

I want 4 guys going into camp if at all possible.

Sanchez, Siemian, Kaep/Fitz/McCown/Hoyer/JF etc, and a rookie.

Let the best man win.

Spinluck

Poor Arians.

Those fucking mothers concerned about the safety of their kid's brains and neurological health.

Fuck you people, I need more WRs!

MechDX

Zach Greenwell
‏@zach_greenwell
Former #WKU TE Tyler Higbee was arrested Sunday in BG and charged with 2nd-degree assault, 2nd-degree evading police, alcohol intoxication.

Seen this kid mocked as high as late 2nd round through 4th. Just threw his draft status in the trash

Godslay

Banned
Spoilers
only a slut would say that!

Breh wait till we get to the chance part.

Lord of Light about to do some work... it would be crazy if they resurrect Jon Snow and he fulfills The Prince That Would Be Promised prophecy.

I guess he can't be ruled out of it, without knowing who his mom is I suppose.

Godslay

Banned
I need the Lord of Light to do some work and release Melisandre's tittaes!

Now this is something that we all can agree upon.

The more I read into Jon Snow, the more craziness is involved in his character.

Is Ned really his dad? Seems odd, the honorable Ned has a bastard son.

bionic77

Saw that FF15 trailer.

I could never imagine something like that being a possibility 20 years ago when we started seeing 3D consoles.

Not sure if the game will be any good but that trailer was really well done.

Also need to watch GoT I guess. The nudity and violence makes it so I can only watch at night and I hated the last 2 books so much it makes me hard to want to get into the series.

Edit: Slay they figured out Snows parents 100 years ago online. V + P = B.

Tom Penny

Saw that FF15 trailer.

I could never imagine something like that being a possibility 20 years ago when we started seeing 3D consoles.

Not sure if the game will be any good but that trailer was really well done.

Also need to watch GoT I guess. The nudity and violence makes it so I can only watch at night and I hated the last 2 books so much it makes me hard to want to get into the series.

Edit: Slay they figured out Snows parents 100 years ago online. V + P = B.

You want nudity and violence..watch Banshee.

Top Bottom