• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Fantomex

Guys....Darkest is free from the pain, let him be. He's happy now. ;_;

He's a good person.

Got the new new 3ds with Pokemon plates. I haven't picked up Fates yet, but I finished Pokemon Y. Easily one of the worst pokemon games in the franchise to be honest. NO end game, very bare bones, very gimmicky with the mega evolutions. Now trying Fantasy Life, started as a cook. I made carrot soup for the king, it was good.

Draxal

You know I'm as big an Awakening defender as anyone but it would be legitimately difficult for me to go back to that pair-up system. The changes to that system for Fates are superb.

I mean it's still kinda fucked up in this game as once you get to a certain point, you always want to be paired up.

The balance is better but needs to be refined a bit more. But yeah Awakening brought all the UI changes and alot of fans don't realize that it really needed that coat of fresh paint.

Honestly, I would love the Pats to trade Jimmy if they can get a second rounder for him and then sign RGIII. We have a black QB in Brady who can be a great role model to him.

Hindl

Ugh all this FE talk. I have conquest waiting to be played but my new 3's didn't come with an sd card so I have to wait for mine to arrive before playing

I bought a Kiko Alonso jersey last August. Damn you, Howie Roseman!

tumblr_n6exxz6CsH1s9rrcgo1_400.gif

I bought a Kiko Alonso jersey last August. Damn you, Howie Roseman!

i was like this close (imagine me measuring out trumps small wanger with my index/thumb) to buying either a kap or hyde jersey after the opening win vs. the vikings last season. then the sensible/york hating voice in my head said hold on there partner... hold on there

JABEE

i was like this close (imagine me measuring out trumps small wanger with my index/thumb) to buying either a kap or hyde jersey after the opening win vs. the vikings last season. then the sensible/york hating voice in my head said hold on there partner... hold on there

I wish I had your restraint, FMT!

Hindl

Hmmm, assuming the Eagles trade Murray, with Maxwell and Kiko some back of the envelope math bumps up the cap space to about $25M. Rookies will take about $6M, so that would leave about $19M for FA plus a Cox extension. Feel like the Eagles are gonna retain Nolan Carroll now, and might keep Thurmond. Also probably grab a WR now in addition to a guard. Really cleaning house here

Pepiope

Howie making moves!

one rumor is that the Dolphins send us their 8th and a mid round pick for Maxwell, Kiko, and the 13th.

If that's true...

Brinbe

Why the fuck did we trade Alonzo? Jesus Christ. I know it's a salary dump but there better be adequate draft compensation coming back.

Top Bottom