• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

squicken

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
And one last thing: Malcolm Jenkins bringing DeMarco Murray a chair as he sat out a training camp practice (yes, that early!) spoke volumes

MechDX

Hearing Broncos offer to Osweiler is actually $13M/yr for now. Team likely willing to go to $15m/yr. We'll see if Texans push them there--Twitter

$13 million = about $7-8 per guaranteed?

effzee

Eagles dismantling Chips work is hilarious

Yes dismantling. Keeping Bradford is dismantling.

There is a chance if Chip was still coach/GM he would have also moved Demarco. They didn't get along.

First time I'm hearing about Maxwell not being a locker room fit. Squicken where you getting this from?

Kiko was hurt and then got hurt more. I'd love to have seen him healthy in this new defense.

effzee

I wonder what we were able to get for Murray. Something tells me the Titans traded something stupid.

Highest Eagles get is a 5th.

Man if they had a wiz talent evaluator they could find some real gems in this draft with the picks they have coming in.

Line_HTX

How does Ryan Grigson still have a job?

Because Irsay got him and Pagano in a long ass meeting where they talked with each other and air out their differences and frustrations for a long time, and then gave them both an extension for stability's sake after seeing the firings on other teams.

effzee

I wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles draft Elliott now at 13. Would become best playmaker on team right away and add an element of explosiveness missing

What are some of the rumors surrounding the Raiders right now?

Think they'll make a big splash in free agency?

Reported interest in all kinds of guys, Jackson, Vernon, Weddle, S. Smith, Osemele, etc.

Seems like the Jags are leading on Jackson while the Raiders might be ahead on Vernon. I think cash on hand prohibits them from creating the giant splash that a rising team with the type of cap space that they have should.

Orange and Brown Rpt Retweeted Jason Pinkston
On Mack playing for Shanny again from his former teammate

Jason Pinkston @JasonPinkstonOL
@RyInCBus hahah no fn chance unless the money is just unreal
RBH :")

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 1m1 minute ago
In addition to the #Raiders, I'm told the #Vikings are surging for OG Kelechi Osemele. Expect his deal to land well in excess of $10M per.

Well Squicken you asked why Brooks would get 8 million per year. The thirst for interior o linemen is real

Michael Gehlken
‏@sdutGehlken
Chargers RT Joe Barksdale not going anywhere. "We got the deal done. I'll be signing tomorrow." Was scheduled to hit free agency Wednesday.

Another tackle gone

Top Bottom