• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Such bullshit. Fleener has produced more than Allen in his time here.

Allen is a much better blocker though, Fleener is Graham tier. Plus it's hard to catch with no targets. I think it's an overpay because Allen can't stay healthy for shit but maybe this one turn out good. Let someone else overpay for Fleener and his fugly hair.

Beach

Man if Raiders get Osemele, that's a nasty interior line. Now if we can just find some tackles.

Or maybe they'll put him at LT?
Would think it's LT
They actually ran well to the right side with Webb filling in the spot. I'm assuming they can plug anyone there and be fine.
Get a franchise LT and sign Gabe next year and don't worry about the left side of the offensive line for five years.

Spinluck

Allen is a much better blocker though, Fleener is Graham tier. Plus it's hard to catch with no targets. I think it's an overpay because Allen can't stay healthy for shit but maybe this one turn out good. Let someone else overpay for Fleener and his fugly hair.

Fleener is a shit tier run blocker, but he's been more productive for the team and even somewhat improved his blocking last year.

Fleener is a big guy but slow as fuck. I feel like if he wasn't so soft he'd be a bigger threat in the passing game. It's depressing to see old linebackers keep up with him stride for stride. Needs to be aggressive when going for the ball.

Anyway, I really want to keep both. I think Chud's offense will have a focus on multiple TEs, and these two will benefit from it. Doyle has also been a solid TE3, both in the passing and running game.

cdyhybrid

U9uSn3s.png

Anyway, I really want to keep both. I think Chud's offense will have a focus on multiple TEs, and these two will benefit from it. Doyle has also been a solid TE3, both in the passing and running game.

Can't disagree there, if Fleener would take a deal like Allen I'd probably keep him. I'm not a big fan, I think he's way too soft and drops passes he shouldn't on the slight thought of getting hit. If there isn't a deal, maybe draft someone
preferably not in the first round
would be nice as well.

effzee

Man, Eagles really trying to fix those Chip Kelly mistakes eh. Shocked they managed to deal Murray

I won't be shocked if he rebounds. Chip didn't do him any favors by blowing up the OLINE and then running purely out of shotgun. Never fit as everyone imagined it would work. Really inconsistent pass game also doesn't help a struggling run game.

I bet Titans gave up a pick from 4-6 round and they are already renegotiating a deal with him so I doubt the cap hit and total money this time around are going to be far less than what the Eagles gave him.

ampere

I won't be shocked if he rebounds. Chip didn't do him any favors by blowing up the OLINE and then running purely out of shotgun. Never fit as everyone imagined it would work. Really inconsistent pass game also doesn't help a struggling run game.

I bet Titans gave up a pick from 4-6 round and they are already renegotiating a deal with him so I doubt the cap hit and total money this time around are going to be far less than what the Eagles gave him.

I would be surprised if he's good again. I still think it was mostly the insanely dominant O-line in Dallas, something the crazier members Philly-GAF wouldn't accept lol

Does the trade free the Eagles of all money owed to Murray? Apparently he's even willing to take less money to get out, that's how unhappy he was

David Johnson of Iowa(my home state)

UmEBUsF.gif

I had the dude in fantasy for the second half of the season. He straight killed, had a 40 point game when I really needed it.

Tom Penny

Profootball talk comment...

16 catches gets you $12 mil next year, not bad $750 K per catch

Looks up his stats

gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif

Spinluck

Can't disagree there, if Fleener would take a deal like Allen I'd probably keep him. I'm not a big fan, I think he's way too soft and drops passes he shouldn't on the slight thought of getting hit. If there isn't a deal, maybe draft someone
preferably not in the first round
would be nice as well.

Just realized that if we kept Fleener we'd be paying more of our cap to TEs than any other team in the league and it wouldn't even be close. He's gone.

Hope the Browns take good care of him.

I think I'm going to invest in a hyperbaric chamber. I need to preserve my body so that I can continue to bang 20 years olds when I'm in my 50s.

Just realized that if we kept Fleener we'd be paying more of our cap to TEs than any other team in the league and it wouldn't even be close. He's gone.

Hope the Browns take good care of him.

Can he catch footballs with his dick like Gary? If not, then he has no place on the team.

I think I'm going to invest in a hyperbaric chamber. I need to preserve my body so that I can continue to bang 20 years olds when I'm in my 50s.
Ninja Scooter sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber because he believes it gives him sexual powers..

Holy Shit Miko Grimes just threatened to shoot a Miami reporter on Twitter

Sounds like another Monday for Miko.

Edit:

Miko Grimes ‏@iHeartMiko
the fat bitch armando thinks he's safe from bullets bc we might be released is the funniest part of this whole thing.

Yup, definitely a Miko tweet. Wonder if Grimes gets signed anywhere with some baggage like this.

Top Bottom