• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Line_HTX

Guessing he missed the part of his retirement speech where he said the Foxborough fans should miss him because they won many times.

Speaking of people who look like cunts:

tom-brady-hair-rio-gisele-bundchen-03082011-03.jpg

Fitts

And just like that I read that Oakland may be going after Doug Martin. Damn... getting more weapons on offense is all well and good, but I really don't want that to come at the expense of their immediate needs.

And just like that I read that Oakland may be going after Doug Martin. Damn... getting more weapons on offense is all well and good, but I really don't want that to come at the expense of their immediate needs.

You'll be seeing "Oakland, Jags" going after errbody. Just agents using them to up value.

Sad about Megatron retiring, but I think it's slightly different than Barry's departure. The difference being Barry could play, wanted out and the Lions refused to trade him; Calvin has had nagging injury issues for the past two or three seasons that probably factored into his retirement more.

Still, Matthew Stafford is somewhere panicking right now. He is going to be exposed for what he really is, and you guys know what that is already.

Oh boy at that Sharapova thread. Say what you will about us, but we're only disrespectful to each other...but this...

Sure, it's always the race card.

It can't be the fact that Serena looks like a man on steroids and Sharapova is really beautiful and feminine, no, that's inconceivable.

Rand Getlin
@Rand_Getlin
For Kelechi Osemele and the #Raiders, the deal they've agreed to in principle will pay him an $11.7M per year base with a max value of $12M.

$12M a year for a guard? Holy shit.

I expect him to play tackle. That's what Baltimore was gonna do with him this year.

MechDX

So the Texans could have Osweiler and QB and Lamar Miller at RB?

Shit... that's a sizable improvement.

Still not sold on the idea. Firm believer of building through the draft and solidifying the o line. We haven't moved on the o line part yet

effzee

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 3s4 seconds ago
#Dolphins nearing a deal with DE Mario Williams on a new deal. May be worth roughly $8M per year. May allow team to cut DE Cam Wake.

I am not as aware of the Dolphins, but why would they cut Wake?

Locker room problems? Salary? Age? Production?

gutshot

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Free agent CB Leodis McKelvin is visiting the #Eagles, source said. A deal could come quickly, though a visit to Dallas looms.

Maxwell's replacement? I don't know much about McKelvin. LJ, is this guy any good?

effzee

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Free agent CB Leodis McKelvin is visiting the #Eagles, source said. A deal could come quickly, though a visit to Dallas looms.

Maxwell's replacement? I don't know much about McKelvin. LJ, is this guy any good?

Schwartz connection. If he likes em I likes em ya dig?

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
The #Broncos are releasing guard Louis Vasquez, source said. Clearly some space, as he was to hit at $6.75M.

Texans drove Osweilers price up? Elway making room?

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 4m4 minutes ago
Broncos' defensive end Malik Jackson about to join Jacksonville Jaguars http://www.9news.com/sports/broncos...n-about-to-join-jacksonville-jaguars/73923013 … via @@9NEWS #9news #9sports

Going to be interesting to see what kind of money they gave him. Not that it matters to the Jags. They have so much cap money they have to spend.

Too bad though, I was hoping the Giants would be in on him but the price tag was no doubt regardless.

MechDX

Printer dosen't deserve this.

Printer is awesome and deserves some happiness! You dont deserve Wentz because you will just extinguish any chance he has of meeting his potential.

Going to be interesting to see what kind of money they gave him. Not that it matters to the Jags. They have so much cap money they have to spend.

Too bad though, I was hoping the Giants would be in on him but the price tag was no doubt regardless.

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 8m8 minutes ago
#Jaguars Finalizing Contract With Malik Jackson That Will Make Him 4th Highest Paid DL http://bit.ly/1QJgvIs

So he is being paid less than Suh, Watt and who is the 3rd?

Godslay

Banned
Was going to come back for the draft, but we'll have plenty of news coming so I'll be in and out posting in spots. Just really enjoying my time away.

Broncos-Gaf, Thoughts?

So it begins.

He was hit or last year. Kinda saw it coming due to the cap increase and the relative low cost in letting him go. Great signing though, great guy too. Insane beast strength. Too bad he's reaching towards the end of his career.

See Malik's gone too. Sad, but can't blame him for getting paid. Played a long time for minimal money and earned every dime imo. Good for him.

Top Bottom