• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Marty Caswell @MartyCaswell
Travis Benjamin on if it was tough leaving Cleveland "Not at all." Said without hesitation

BG we ridin tonight!

ee113beb8f20a9c774e77c52615d1d59.360x270x36.gif

Godslay

Banned
Retweeted by Mike Silver, let's see if it's true:

Michael Silver Retweeted
Vincent Frank ‏@VincentFrankNFL 11m11 minutes ago
WHOA.

@MikeSilver

"I think the 49ers and Broncos are there in compensation for Kaepernick."

Good news

Per @MikeSilver, #Broncos and #49ers are "there" in trade compensation, and Denver is talking to Kaepernick's agent about a restructure.

Bad news
Eric Goodman ‏@EricGoodman 3h3 hours ago
One reason why #Broncos might not match #Dolphins offer for CJ Anderson.

Just learned: #Broncos have reached out to UFA RB Alfred Morris

Welp.

I wonder if we'll look at Owen Daniels. Might be a good fit for the right price

Better off just to re-sign Chandler.

^ whatever u say Slay. If you wanna see your boy go..He has intangibles that you might not be considering that you know he has that makes him special unlike Hillman, Ball or Thompson.

Y'all were a bunch of Chatty Cathies today.. And yes Kave is back.. Woooooooo. We will shave ourselves one day Kave

The guy Michael Simon on bbq brew and que was told to think of something that pissed him off and if course he said the Browns :)

He is from Cleveland.

Schefter ethered them

https://twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre/status/707995724978360320

@jasonrmcintyre
Somebody call the cops, Adam Schefter just killed the Cleveland Browns on National TV

heycoolimdead.gif

Adam Schefter is a fucking thug. I don't fuck with his tweets, I don't fuck with his sources, I don't fuck with his boyish good looks, I don't fuck with him! Wait till I hit his ass with a lawsuit.
200w.gif

Should have ended one more fuck in there to make it perfect

This is kinda shocking though, not like he'd cost much and he's been solid for us.

Burning it all down.. We will go for the number one spot in the draft man.. Woooooo.

BG we ridin tonight!

ee113beb8f20a9c774e77c52615d1d59.360x270x36.gif

Time to go burn San Diego down..

"fuck a fake friend, where your real friends at?" - Drake
We don't have any... It's just us friend.

Godslay

Banned
Better off just to re-sign Chandler.

^ whatever u say Slay. If you wanna see your boy go..He has intangibles that you might not be considering that you know he has that makes him special unlike Hillman, Ball or Thompson.

When they didn't put a tender on him, it means that they were comfortable with him leaving and wanted first right of refusal.

This puts the nail in the coffin, I think...

If it was me, I would pay CJ and keep him. Let's not get that confused.

If they won't pay CJ and go with Morris, he's a fit for the system as proven by the 1600 yard season. Mix Morris with the threat of Kaep's wheels and the deep ball? You've got the birth of an offense.

Man Miami threw a lot of money at CJ. I want to think Miami wouldn't have done this if the tender was higher but shoot, it seems like teams are throwing stupid amounts of money around regardless. I'd love for them to keep him but man if Miami wants to throw that much money, maybe we let him go??

Man Miami threw a lot of money at CJ. I want to think Miami wouldn't have done this if the tender was higher but shoot, it seems like teams are throwing stupid amounts of money around regardless. I'd love for them to keep him but man if Miami wants to throw that much money, maybe we let him go??

What's sad is that isn't not really all that much money and less than what Miller got, RBs devalued so much.

jbug617

Banned
So the Pats are preparing a offer sheet for Hogan. Hope they don't fuck it up like they did with Emmanuel Sanders offer sheet (Steelers ended up matching it).

Tom Penny

/Sits next to Rando and hands him a cigar. "No franchise QB teams haha"

Grade D

QB Brock Osweiler (HOU): Four years, $72 million with $37 million guaranteed

There are those who like Osweiler’s potential and those who don’t, but wherever you stand you can’t deny there’s a huge air of uncertainty about a guy who was benched for a fading Peyton Manning last year. Osweiler did a serviceable job when coming into the lineup, but enough to think that he could be “the guy”? He ranked just 20th in PFF quarterback grades and second-worst in deep-ball accuracy percentage this season. This is the kind of risky move that could define Bill O’Brien’s time as Texans head coach.

brentech

Can confirm the Packers have re-signed Nick Perry. Don't have the terms but @TomSilverstein reported it's 5 million for one year.

goodjob.gif

happy to keep him

Top Bottom