• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

Annie Apple ‏@SurvivinAmerica 21m21 minutes ago
Btw, Eli's dad is a retired five star chef. We eat well. So stop playing with our name. Next time you say our name, put some respeck on it 😳

jnc

bigosc2k

Banned
Send me a pm with the info, I keep forgetting to do this.

I'll do mine when I get home from work tonight.
Here's your luck top 8
1.put some respekt to my name
2.put some respekt to my name
3.put some respekt to my name
4.put some respekt to my name
5.put some respekt to my name
6.put some respekt to my name
7.put some respekt to my name
8.Connor Cook

squicken

Mike Pettine blames everyone but himself for his failed coaching tenure

“The two guys we felt good about were [Derek] Carr and [Jimmy] Garoppolo,” Pettine said Tuesday. “Just projecting the guys we thought would be there, we all thought [Teddy] Bridgewater would be gone.”
“He was high on our board, but the opinions were mixed,” Pettine said. “He was not our No. 1. But he was a guy we felt we could do some things with. He clearly had an NFL skill-set and leadership ability. But the unfortunate part is for him to be successful in the NFL, as we all came to realize, if you have some limitations -- in his case, size -- you have to be elite in all other areas, and that includes the off-the-field stuff. That ultimately was his undoing.”
“When you look at rookie coaches that take first-round quarterbacks, you’re immediately tied to him,” Pettine said. “Your whole future is, if this guy works out, you’re set. If he doesn’t, you’re out. It’s easy now to regret that one.”

That Batman The Killing Joke trailer....

giphy.gif

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10m10 minutes ago
Philadelphia has emerged as leading candidate to host 2017 NFL Draft, per sources. NFL considering Philly, LA - neither has a 1 next year.

I'm glad to see someone excited instead of bitching about the animation.
It's perfectly fine and in-line with the look of the comic. They were never going to completely capture Bollands super detailed style without pouring crazy money into project (which I understand they already have as it is).

Hindl

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10m10 minutes ago
Philadelphia has emerged as leading candidate to host 2017 NFL Draft, per sources. NFL considering Philly, LA - neither has a 1 next year.

It's perfect, they wouldn't be able to boo our first round pick

Farooq

Banned
@JasonLaCanfora

Sheldon Rankins is going to end up going in the top 10. Maybe even as high as 4th overall to Dallas

I personally would pick Rankins over Zeke. Do the Cowboys feel the same way? No way to know.

Sometimes though, I feel like reporters throw shit on the wall and see what sticks. Especially on twitter.

Hindl

I personally would pick Rankins over Zeke. Do the Cowboys feel the same way? No way to know.

Yeah I've been wondering why Rankins wasn't getting more hype. Had the Eagles not traded out of 8, I would've considered Rankins depending on how the draft shook out. Him, Cox, and Bennie Logan would've been a great DT rotation

squicken

Ben Volin's (Boston Globe) Mock Draft
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/f...-mock-draft/ZnVC61ytk6TckGKP7KXfXP/story.html

Interesting picks:

Chargers: Ronnie Stanley
Cowboys: Joey Bosa
Browns: Jalen Ramsey
Giants: Jack Conklin
Jets: Paxton Lynch
Cardinals: Noah Spence
Broncos: Connor Cook

Really strange about Tunsil. I read some things that people worry about his love of football, and that he was named by that Ole Miss guy who fell out a window as in the room smoking with him. But to not be the first drafted tackle after all the hype would be strange

Really strange about Tunsil. I read some things that people worry about his love of football, and that he was named by that Ole Miss guy who fell out a window as in the room smoking with him. But to not be the first drafted tackle after all the hype would be strange
He's getting sued by his stepfather.

The no huddle show did there mock draft yesterday and they had Stanley going ahead of Tunsil. The nfln mock also had Stanley first. Seems like there is a lot of momentum now for that.

Bitanator

One more day until Ramsey or Zeke, does Dallas take the most athletic player and play him next to Byron Jones or do we take the complete package at RB to make our offense a juggernaut again? I can't wait, Thursday come faster dammit

Top Bottom