• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me during round 1 tomorrow

week-in-review-emma-watson-jelena.gif

Good morning friends.

Jakenberg to the Browns in the second round
Let this speak for me.

What a baby.

Who does that even leave? Broncos, Jets, Texans, Browns?
Not the browns, not the texans.

Of those two.. Jets and Broncos.. But I doubt they will pay for him considering what Philly is asking for.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212251

Draft thread is up!

Uploaded before I changed the title.....
Let's get hyped friend.

Fuck it's already that time of year.
Woohoo

Tomorrows the day. All my offseason training and hard work pays off, Draft night😎
:)

Godslay

Banned
He's making too many demands. He isn't established enough in the NFL to make these things public.

He probably goes to Denver, just have to see what we get them to trade us.

3rd at most and that feels a bit high. Problem is, Philly wants to offset that cash hit they'll take, so they are going to want more.

Longer it drags on, the price should continue to drop especially if Bradford presses the issue.

He's making too many demands. He isn't established enough in the NFL to make these things public.

He probably goes to Denver, just have to see what we get them to trade us.
He is established.. He's just established shit.

You'd be lucky for a second and third.. Anything else and Elway will laugh Howie out of the office.

Pepiope

He is established.. He's just established shit.

You'd be lucky for a second and third.. Anything else and Elway will laugh Howie out of the office.
I can see them offering a first next year, or a 2017 2nd + mid round pick this season. Whatever it is, deal has to get done. Last thing a new coach needs is a player potentially dividing the locker room.

Pepiope

https://media.giphy.com/media/G1Zu26ae7mZr2/giphy.gif[/][/QUOTE]
When you take into consideration that the team dealing for him is DEN, that 1st is essentially a 2nd, and the fact that it's next season makes it worth closer to a 3rd this year than a 2.

It's fair compensation for a starting QB, which he'd be in Denver.

I can see them offering a first next year, or a 2017 2nd + mid round pick this season. Whatever it is, deal has to get done. Last thing a new coach needs is a player potentially dividing the locker room.
Hahahahahahaha

Come on Pep.. Really?

If that's what the Eagles really ask for, Denver will draft Paxton if he falls to them or trade up. Both are possible. Hell, Cardale, Cook, or Hack at that rate.

Elway will take his chances with Buttfumble first or a rookie at that price

Fox318

Bills are trading up to get the Penn State qb.

Also lol at Nintendo.

Comapny is run by a bunch of idiots.

Dont know what you people expected.

Man.. The Bills would be stupid as hell to do that. They have a QB ffs. Build!! Jesus.

Before Floy goes crazy I would like to say it's apparent that no body knows what the Browns are gonna do in the national media.

But in all honesty I wouldn't mind sir Connor at some point! After my Wr of course.
Hue likes him I believe!
I'm not.. I'm perfectly calm BG. Perfectly calm.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
49ers' GM Trent Baalke told @BobHoltzmanESPN that it's possible Colin Kaepernick could be traded this week.

Hindl

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
49ers' GM Trent Baalke told @BobHoltzmanESPN that it's possible Colin Kaepernick could be traded this week.

Welp that pretty much closes the door on Bradford moving, not that that was likely anyway

Hindl

Everyone's sick of the Bradford talk, but Peter King did a good job summarizing my thoughts:

What I would say to Bradford:
1. You have earned the right to be ticked off that the Eagles are going to draft a quarterback intended to beat you out.
2. You have not earned the right to go on strike over it.
3. You have been paid massively and so far have not produced to justify what the Rams and Eagles have paid you.
4. You control your fate. Be the best quarterback in camp, and you’ll play. Compete.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/04/27/...ng-sam-bradford-philadelphia-eagles-nfl-draft

Justin Bieber had a concert at the Q last night, he proclaimed the Cavs would win it all.

He proceeded to finish his night at a local bar with ....... Johnny Manziel ( who is addicted to the Cleve)

Fox318

I honestly think the most sought after interview must be Johnny Manziel.

I want to hear his story from him and not a paid hand.

MechDX

Sounds like Trent Baalke needs to make up his damn mind.

And here we go.

Welp that pretty much closes the door on Bradford moving, not that that was likely anyway

Crazy hypothetical thought: What if its a trade with the Jets for Mo Wilkerson? Works for both parties. Jets get a QB in the price range they want and the NIners have the cap room to give Wilkerson the contract he wants. Kaep also said he wants to play there.

Hindl

Crazy hypothetical thought: What if its a trade with the Jets for Mo Wilkerson? Works for both parties. Jets get a QB in the price range they want and the NIners have the cap room to give Wilkerson the contract he wants. Kaep also said he wants to play there.

Well that would be crazy but sure. Chip seems pretty comfortable with Gabbert and they need talent everywhere on the roster. Where does Fitz land in this? I'd say Denver but they can't afford him.

When you take into consideration that the team dealing for him is DEN, that 1st is essentially a 2nd, and the fact that it's next season makes it worth closer to a 3rd this year than a 2.

It's fair compensation for a starting QB, which he'd be in Denver.

LOL.

Godslay

Banned
I kinda agree with Klatt.

Take the BPA, and snag Hogan later.

If we can get Kaep/Bradford/Fitz, then great. If not roll with Sanchez for a year and let one of the developing QBs take over next year.

MechDX

http://nfltraderumors.co/150375-2/

Tony Pauline of WalterFootball.com provides the consensus from his sources regarding how they expect the first eight picks to play out:

Los Angeles Rams- Jared Goff
Philadelphia Eagles- Carson Wentz
San Diego Chargers- DeForest Buckner
Dallas Cowboys- Jalen Ramsey
Jacksonville Jaguars- Myles Jack
Baltimore Ravens- Laremy Tunsil
San Francisco 49ers- Ronnie Stanley
Cleveland Browns- Joey Bosa

Another interesting tidbit from the link:

In the event that Titans don’t trade their second-round picks, Tony Pauline mentions that there’s a “very good” chance of Tennessee using one of their second-rounders on OSU WR Braxton Miller.
Sources have told Pauline that Miller may not get past the Texans in round two.

Damn I hope this is not even remotely true. I guess if it is that means a DE in round 1

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Before Floy goes crazy I would like to say it's apparent that no body knows what the Browns are gonna do in the national media.

But in all honesty I wouldn't mind sir Connor at some point! After my Wr of course.
Hue likes him I believe!

I've been joking but I can't wait, no matter what happens I'm going to enjoy this and trust these guys.

Top Bottom