• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jarnet87

Bucs are going to take a pass rusher at 9, Myles Jack is going to fall to the 2nd and Tampa will take him. Praises will fall from the sky.

It's the 2011 draft all over again. Every god dam pass rusher besides the guy the Bucs get gone turn out to be a stud.

rando14

Nintendo crashing so hard they're selling the Mariners, probably to Oklahoma City!

cTuUPOu.jpg

Reported.

Don't see how that Raiders to Vegas next week rumor could be true.

He's spent the last few days (including today) talking with Vegas officials about stadium plans. Wouldn't be surprised about the announcement, was just wondering about the wording, but yeah it's legit or talks would have absolutely stopped days ago.

He's spent the last few days (including today) talking with Vegas officials about stadium plans. Wouldn't be surprised about the announcement, was just wondering about the wording, but yeah it's legit or talks would have absolutely stopped days ago.

He can't make that decision on his own.

The NFL might flat out not want a team in Vegas ever.

Hindl

What if the Eagles drafted Jaylon Smith and Myles Jack in the 6th round?

Honestly I'd love it. It's the 6th those picks would likely be camp bodies anyway. But if they healed up? And We had Smith - Hicks - Jack all on a rookie contract? We'd be set at the LB position for years, with depth needed of course. But this is all a hypothetical anyway

Floy is the absolute worst.
Dammit Floy!
Channeling your inner Gata Paper.. Shame on you. Snitching is bad..

Now.. That's not entirely what I said. Context is needed. When he makes gifs outside of NFL-GAF, it feels wrong that Kave isn't in there because it's like his signature to me.

And I miss his gifs here.. I wish he would make them again with Kave in them. They make me laugh. I'm sorry.

So.. That's the full context... Besides it's better it's Kave than you. Hmm..

Floy tryna front in the Shirtless thread, like he aint some n00bie and doesnt have to go through the motions of Hazing!!

He better put some respeck on the Shirtless name
You do you Randy-BoBandy. I'm ready.

You know what? I'm going to make a nice gif for Kave and maybe BG.....I can't promise I won't turn it into something horrid come Thursday. But for today it will be nice.
See respectful..

checked out 49ers site, one of the articles states "why the 49ers will win the NFC West in 2016"

jt3v4tcmyltqcljncgbc.gif

in other news, wtf is nintendo doing? i'll probably still buy NX day 1 but it feels like this is truly the beginning of the end for them as a console maker :(

effzee

checked out 49ers site, one of the articles states "why the 49ers will win the NFC West in 2016"

jt3v4tcmyltqcljncgbc.gif

in other news, wtf is nintendo doing? i'll probably still buy NX day 1 but it feels like this is truly the beginning of the end for them as a console maker :(

Cause of the delay?

Unless the NX competes hardware wise and somehow magically attracts 3rd parties, Nintendo never stood much of a chance. Get those things right and they will be fine whether they release this year or Spring 2017.

Hindl

I'll wait till the NX actually comes out to say they're doomed. If there's another dumb gimmick I'll join the train

Top Bottom