• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Line_HTX

Well, the day has finally arrived.

I don't know about y'all, but watching mocks on various networks have been nothing but cringeworthy.

RBH

I remember growing up and watching Steve Smith on the Ravens
What a guy. He'll represent the Ravens well in the HOF.
wosELfa.gif

Who cares about the first round?

Not me.

Totally Don't care....

Also, got my first meeting with my thesis supervisor today, friends. Wish me luck!!!!

SonnyBoy

I'm going to be utterly useless to everyone today, as my body preps itself for the glory that will be tonight. There's no place I'd rather be than in this thread with my brethren tonight.

Never was much of a fan of Bradford. Yet here we are. I'm just excited to get someone serviceable. Sanchez ceiling is serviceable, where as Sam has a ceiling to be decent if not good.

Still would rather have Kaep for some reason.

Go see your doctor because these are early warning signs of Pepiopitis.

Glad the Steelers pick late so I can focus on the Pens. So stupid of the NHL to put Crosby/Ovenchicken up against the NFL though, even if its just a bunch of shirts in a room trying to avoid lousy QBs.

Godslay

Banned
Go see your doctor because these are early warning signs of Pepiopitis.

It's all based in fact.

He already beat out Sanchez, so I don't think it's hard to dispute that his ceiling is higher than Sanchez's.

At times he's played like a decent mid-tier QB. Other times he's played inconsistently or bad.

The reason teams keep going back to him is that the talent is there, and he proved it his rookie year and the tail end of last year.

I don't think he'll be great and nobody should hype him like that, but I think it's fair to say that if he's healthy in the Broncos O he would easily be in the 10-20 range of QBs in the league. Which for us is better than being dead last.

Today is the day.. The path back to relevancy for the Browns begins today..
they're gonna fuck it up.. I know this deep down

Today is also the start of my quest to go and bitchslap Rando for the Shirtless League title and it starts with picking #1 overall.. Wooo.. I'm coming Rando.
I'm so picking last and finishing last in the Draft and the league this year. I'm the worst :(

Can't wait for the Dolphins to fuck up another draft.
Make sure we benefit pls. Pretty pls.

Crisco

Banned
I will say one thing about having a newborn daughter, you don't have much time for eating or resting so I've lost like 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks! Almost back in playing shape boys.

I will say one thing about having a newborn daughter, you don't have much time for eating or resting so I've lost like 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks! Almost back in playing shape boys.
Congrats, man! We are having our second daughter in early June so not far at all from now. Our first is two and a half now. My life is going to be insane for awhile (20 years or so?).

BigAT

This metro smells like McDonalds Fries.

The fat kid (I like to call him BigAT Jr.) in me now wants fries.

Are we really going to allow this type of malicious #fatshaming on this board? I thought GAF was a progressive site, not one that tolerates bigotry like this.

It's 2016, we got that big fat girl on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, it's time that ignorance like this is no longer acceptable. #bigisbeautiful

Top Bottom