• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Are we really going to allow this type of malicious #fatshaming on this board? I thought GAF was a progressive site, not one that tolerates bigotry like this.

It's 2016, we got that big fat girl on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, it's time that ignorance like this is no longer acceptable. #bigisbeautiful

Let he who hasn't posted Josh Freeman cast the first stone.

Striker

....and what if he's actually .....good? *gasp*
q3DoNzY.gif

Jk I do hope so, they're in dire need of more playmakers on defense, especially at the second level.

q3DoNzY.gif

Jk I do hope so, they're in dire need of more playmakers on defense, especially at the second level.

Same. I'm not as down as some of you guys are on him but I'm not nearly as high as the team seems to be either. I worry about whether he can get stronger, I worry about his age (even though thats a minor concern) and I worry that the game tape I have seen of him hasn't really blown me away but at the same time - I have to see how Spags uses him and what happens to him once he's in an NFL strength and conditioning program.

If he can use that speed to cover a damned tight end over the middle consistently - then at least we're one step further than we were because for all of the free agents we've added - I still see teams completely exploiting the middle of our defense endlessly.

I'm pretty sure Zeke is gonna make Tanny cry one day. Idk if he'll put respekt on his name

Yes.. Do that pls.

Y'all deserve the browns

I would like to take this opportunity to state that I am 100% against moving up for any reason whatsoever. I will be pissed if they do this.

Also, hope you're doing well, buddy! I haven't been around here much lately.

Dolphins-gaf always in sync! We really are the best!

I think I've been holding down the fort alright, congrats on the coming baby btw!!! Tannehill is having his first around that time as well!! Hope you've been doing great too!

Godslay

Banned
Invite everyone here and lock the general thread.

An open invitation for Gaf to join us and not appear insular.

Change title, etc.

Are we really going to allow this type of malicious #fatshaming on this board? I thought GAF was a progressive site, not one that tolerates bigotry like this.

It's 2016, we got that big fat girl on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, it's time that ignorance like this is no longer acceptable. #bigisbeautiful

SORd6.jpg

You know I love you the most of any poster here. (Well top 10 at least)

When are you coming to visit them? Our daughter cries herself to sleep every night because she thinks her brother hates her.

Damn, I'm sorry friend! Where you based now?

So the Broncos offered Bradley Rody and a 4th for Bradford and Howie turned it down. WTF? Howie is like the guy drowning in the ocean and someone offers him a rope but he turns it down because it is to rough. He has made such a mess of the QB position this year and a team actually came along and offered him something to help fix the mess and he turned it down. Lurie should fire him if Bradford is still an Eagle this year.

effzee

Hahahaha!

Now what is Sam gonna do? He has to come back to the team with his tail tucked between his legs or risk losing all that money. Idiot.

Well if Sam isn't traded, no matter he is guaranteed 11M.

Something tells me he will be ok. Howie and the Eagles will still have an unhappy QB leading the team. He might be an idiot but the Eagles will butt fumbled this worse than butt fumble ever butt fumbled.

Damn that was the last interesting thing I had to look forward to today. Unless the Rams decide to take Wentz.

Yeah same here. Who knows it might be down to last minute negotiations and this might be a tactic to get Broncos to up their offer.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Richard Deitsch Verified account @richarddeitsch

From a reliable source: Fox Sports is paying Skip Bayless in neighborhood of $5.5 million per for four years, plus a $4M signing bonus.

So the Broncos offered Bradley Rody and a 4th for Bradford and Howie turned it down. WTF? Howie is like the guy drowning in the ocean and someone offers him a rope but he turns it down because it is to rough..
Pep is Howie Roseman confirmed. He'll take nothing less than 2 2's or a 1 and a 2 to move Bradford.

Cause that's his value!

effzee

So the Broncos offered Bradley Rody and a 4th for Bradford and Howie turned it down. WTF? Howie is like the guy drowning in the ocean and someone offers him a rope but he turns it down because it is to rough. He has made such a mess of the QB position this year and a team actually came along and offered him something to help fix the mess and he turned it down. Lurie should fire him if Bradford is still an Eagle this year.

Where you hearing this from?

I would have taken it. We need another starting corner and a 4th would have sweetened the pot.

I bet Denver is not willing to chip in on the 11M and that's the roadblock.

Top Bottom