• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MRSA

Banned
You act like he's not gonna leave the first chance he gets. Nobody wants to be a Raider by choice. Who's the last good free agent that came to Oakland? Joey Porter?

https://45.media.tumblr.com/19b7e99d28ee489bdbbfac0869a7a998/tumblr_n6exxz6CsH1s9rrcgo1_400.gif[MG][QUOTE]

[img]http://www.raiders.com/assets/images/imported/OAK/photos/centerpiece/2015/03-March/031115-hudson.jpg

2350dae06ac23cda1c45ea134fe99986

charles-woodson.jpg

Fantomex

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212765

Is it me or do you guys smell burned penis?

Jeremy%20Clarkson%20GIF%20Animations%20(16).gif

In 20 years we can add at least 3 with Brady, Gronk and Butler (even though he was undrafted).

Brady yes, Bellicheat yes, Gronk will probably get injured and be on the bubble for a long time. Butler, lol.

http://rookie.com/p/2014/01/charles-woodson.jpg[/img]

Remember when Charles Woodson had to go to the Packers to win a Superbowl?

MRSA

Banned
Hey Fantomessican

Who have the Rams signed lately? Aren't they the new bottom feeders of the NFC West?

Rams are just going to run Todd Gurley to the ground aren't they? I'm sorry Gurley.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If you want the thread locked for Round 1, please let me know within the next 60-90 min so I can take care of it before I'm commuting home as my Internet access may be flaky on the boat.

So far skimming trhough it seems like more people are in favor of locking than not,

Tom Penny

Like twice in the last 30 years the 1st two QB's chosen were both good or even pretty good players. Good Luck Rams and Eagles. You're going to need it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you want the thread locked for Round 1, please let me know within the next 60-90 min so I can take care of it before I'm commuting home as my Internet access may be flaky on the boat.

So far skimming trhough it seems like more people are in favor of locking than not,

This may sound stupid but I thought we were doing "spoilers" in this thread and no spoilers in the other thread? Or was that just in my mind?

Fantomex

Hey Fantomessican

Who have the Rams signed lately? Aren't they the new bottom feeders of the NFC West?

Rams are just going to run Todd Gurley to the ground aren't they? I'm sorry Gurley.

We bout to sign Dreamy Goff fam. He's like Jamarcus Russell but with talent and the ability to read.

Did you forget the San Francisco 49ers exist? And that their starting quarterback will probably be Blaine Gabbert?

I like you.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This may sound stupid but I thought we were doing "spoilers" in this thread and no spoilers in the other thread? Or was that just in my mind?

You have it backwards. Spoilers for ot, only.

But, no, don't lock the thread. I won't post any sort of analysis in that other thread as it will be going into the ether in 3 days time.

MRSA

Banned
Brady yes, Bellicheat yes, Gronk will probably get injured and be on the bubble for a long time. Butler, lol.

Charles Woodson has as many Super Bowl appearances/wins as your bottom dwelling team.

Did you forget the San Francisco 49ers exist? And that their starting quarterback will probably be Blaine Gabbert?

Only team in the Bay are the Raiders, sorry I forgot.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Hey leave my boy MRSA alone! His love for Charles Woodson should be applauded!

Godslay

Banned

I'm against it.

Lock the other thread.

Fantomex

Charles Woodson has as many Super Bowl appearances/wins as your bottom dwelling team.

Only team in the Bay are the Raiders, sorry I forgot.

Then why ya'll moving to Vegas? I heard they're gonna play inside the Fremont or the old Tropicana. Like in the underground parking lot, like where those underground fights take place.

Hey leave my boy MRSA alone! His love for Charles Woodson should be applauded!

Charles Woodson is a class act. That's why he should not be tainted by MRSA's tainted hands.

MRSA

Banned
1449766204355.jpg

Hey Fantomessican,

Remember Adam Archuleta? Of course you don't, you weren't a Rams fan.

I remember signing him and cutting him for fun.

Leave this one open please.

Spoilers and most of the action is fine in the other thread but it'd be nice to be able to read this thread and catch up on NFL-GAF reactions in here when I get home.

Line_HTX

Locking while on the boat, eh?

It's just Round 1, won't even take that long, so yes please do.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just to be clear, I hope Xia bans anyone posting spoilers that aren't tagged as such.

Also, there will be a list of the first round draft picks and their highlights in the second post of this thread.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The vote seems split down the middle so far in terms of locking the thread.

As for banning for spoilers, I'll check with the other mods but we'd have to include a warning in the draft thread OP and the thread title if I get the okay.

Top Bottom