• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Indeed my good man

image.php

MRSA

Banned
Are we watching ESPN or NFLN tonight friends?

Obviously poors have no input on this since they don't have cable.

Are we watching ESPN or NFLN tonight friends?

Obviously poors have no input on this since they don't have cable.
I'm watching NFL network now just for the red carpet stuff, but I'll probably switch to ESPN for the actual draft.

I heard NFL network has war room coverage of like 20 teams though

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Just to be clear, I hope Xia bans anyone posting spoilers that aren't tagged as such.

Also, there will be a list of the first round draft picks and their highlights in the second post of this thread.

So we can set guidelines to not post untagged spoilers, and if I catch any I can just delete them. Bans would be only if people are deliberately trying to troll and break the guideline. We can set this for both threads if people want if they both end up open (but would be harder for me to follow along and cleanup).

And again, I'll only be able to provide spotty coverage during my commute until I get home. Best case my phone, doesn't lose signal too often on the ride home for the first hour or two of picks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just to be clear, I hope Xia bans anyone posting spoilers that aren't tagged as such.

Also, there will be a list of the first round draft picks and their highlights in the second post of this thread.

Agreed, no spoilers please. Want to watch the draft live.

Fantomex

Hey Fantomessican, who is Goff going to be throwing to?

Amari-Cooper4.jpg

You wish you had 1 WR that was a playmaker

His name is Tavon Austin. Your no name defense seems to know his name. Look at your putrid field, makes me sick!

Tavon_Austin.0.gif

Look at Woodson lol Gettin worked

MRSA

Banned
His name is Tavon Austin. Your no name defense seems to know his name. Look at your putrid field, makes me sick!

[G]https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/fan_shot_images/395522/Tavon_Austin.0.gif[/IMG]

Tavon Austin? WTF

kas, how many yards/TDs did this guy have?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Draft thread opening post and thread title updated with "no untagged spoilers" warning.

As for locking this thread or not, it's pretty much split 50/50 with a number of "don't care either way" type votes.

So I'm inclined to leave both threads open, in which case I'm going to focus on the draft thread in terms of looking out for spoilers first. Sorry Dutch! ;P

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Sounds like there could be a slew of potential trades tonight with teams on the clock. Could be a fun night in Chicago.

Godslay

Banned
Draft thread opening post and thread title updated with "no untagged spoilers" warning.

As for locking this thread or not, it's pretty much split 50/50 with a number of "don't care either way" type votes.

So I'm inclined to leave both threads open, in which case I'm going to focus on the draft thread in terms of looking out for spoilers first. Sorry Dutch! ;P

I like this.

Pepiope

What if I told you who the first two picks were?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

That was my suggestion

Untagged spoilers in this thread works for me. Some people like that kind of thing so that works.

Mech and cashman can hang out here

Hunter S.

I am just glad the NFL is finally doing some justice to the cheats. No 1st round pick penalty and nothing more is a cheat to the the nation. Small penalty. Something I guess.

Mods have been hurting me all day, this ain't nothin new man

;_;

I don't post spoilers. I just hate spoiler culture. Dumbest Shit ever
Everytime you say this I don't get it? Lol like do you look up the end of tv shows or movies before you watch them? Read the end of books first ?

Wth is spoilers culture
Dammit. Can't we just merge them or something?
I mean I plan to post in here doing the off times of the draft and probably the later rounds, day 3 or 2 probably.

MechDX

Laremy Tunsil

Everytime you say this I don't get it? Lol like do you look up the end of tv shows or movies before you watch them? Read the end of books first ?

Wth is spoilers culture

Everything is a damn spoiler. "hey Goff is being picked #1" "OMG! Thats a spoiler!"

Came to a head when someone in the OT forum bitched about a 10 year old movie being spoiled because he had not watched it yet.

cdyhybrid

Cool with me, I'll be in this thread and on Twitter. Maybe both threads.

Duxxy3

Alright, why does that corn that's inside those hungry man dinners taste better than canned corn and fresh corn?

Is it science? Did science do this?

Top Bottom