• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

jbug617

Banned
My man Bill does good with 1st round picks. Wish we had one this year
ChKKCeAU0AA3J_Q.jpg

MechDX

So you cant stream the NFL.com draft show unless you have a subscription with them through a cable provider? Thats just dumb

Wes

venison crêpe
how can there be spoilers for breaking news

The announcement on TV/stream is behind when each team knows who the pick is. In the past couple of years the lag has been up to 10-15 minutes at times. When other teams know, people on twitter know, and they love to be the first to say.

cdyhybrid

The announcement on TV/stream is behind when each team knows who the pick is. In the past couple of years the lag has been up to 10-15 minutes at times. When other teams know, people on twitter know, and they love to be the first to say.
He knows, he's just being difficult.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Or posts where it's just a quote of the spoilers and in an unspoilered reply say "I knew they would take a WR" or something :(

I laughed.

It would seriously be hilarious if the Lions drafted a WR with our first pick which is about a 15% chance. Most Lions fans would probably freak out.

cashman

Banned

okay, I understand that there's a delay in posting in on TV, but I see no problem in discussing actual breaking news when it happens. I certainly wouldn't wait to watch the evening news to be up to date on events.

jfkgoblue

okay, I understand that there's a delay in posting in on TV, but I see no problem in discussing actual breaking news when it happens. I certainly wouldn't wait to watch the evening news to be up to date on events.

Think of it like you had to work or something during a game so you dvr'd it, but then your asshole friends knowing this, decide to text you the score as soon as it is over

cashman

Banned
Think of it like you had to work or something during a game so you dvr'd it, but then your asshole friends knowing this, decide to text you the score as soon as it is over

Cool, let's make the game week threads spoiler free until the next Tuesday so nobody will be spoiled.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Don't be like that Xia.

Just giving a heads up more than anything...I have no control over other mods in the OT thread who don't have context otherwise, though they agreed to the guidelines of no banning unless it's because of trolls frequently trying to break the guideline. It should be community driven if anything.

Cashman is just messing around. He knows. He caught the inaugural draft spoiler ban.

See above. We all know that in here, other mods may not and will just see the spoiler note in the draft thread. ;P

cdyhybrid

Holmgren just said on the radio that Ron Wolfe fired the team doctor because he wouldn't give Favre a passing physical after they traded for him :jnc

Wes

venison crêpe

I mean if the pick has been announced I have no problem either. It's when the TV feed is on pick 15, and we already know who is being taken at 17 I don't like personally - but I completely understand everyones different takes on it.

It's almost time - enjoy the ride folks.

GO BROWNS!

Top Bottom