• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Farooq

Banned
Cannot believe the Cowboys passed on Ramsey and/or didn't take the trade offer. I don't care about taking a RB high or any of that type of narrative.

All that matters to me is taking the player with the lowest risk to bust. Ramsey is that player above Zeke.

Gonna catch up with the draft later but Civil War is pretty legit. Action was actually good unlike Winter Soldier which was a nice change.

Will post an in depth, scene by scene synopsis later for my buddy Mech. #TeamCap

Edit: How many picks gone so far? Thought it would have been done by now. :jnc

bigosc2k

Banned
IMG_20160428_190403_zps2z83wkfq.jpg

Tonight's dinner

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gonna catch up with the draft later but Civil War is pretty legit. Action was actually good unlike Winter Soldier which was a nice change.

Will post an in depth, scene by scene synopsis later for my buddy Mech. #TeamCap

Edit: How many picks gone so far? Thought it would have been done by now. :jnc
Is Civil War coming out literally everywhere else like two weeks before the US? Feels like everyone has seen it already....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Seriously, what the fuck is going on here?

I dunno but it's annoying. I bet I could torrent that shit in HD before the damn movie comes out in the US because reasons (obviously not advocating that...I have pre purchased tickets already)

We've got beat by beat discussions in the OT and the movie doesn't come out here until next weekend. Fucking thing sucks!

Line_HTX

Calm down Line!!!

*Noogies Dega

I dunno but it's annoying. I bet I could torrent that shit in HD before the damn movie comes out in the US because reasons (obviously not advocating that...I have pre purchased tickets already)

We've got beat by beat discussions in the OT and the movie doesn't come out here until next weekend. Fucking thing sucks!

OMG, yer advocating it. Xia, pls baan.

Really though, I hate waiting as well and that fucking Europeans get to watch it first.

Fuckin' thing sucks. Fuck it.

:jnc

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Whaaaaaaaat the hell? Trade up one spot? FOR WHO?
Yee hawwwwww. Moved up for a next year 6th! Good deal! Don't care if drops. New 2nd WR!

Line_HTX

Whaaaaaaaat the hell? Trade up one spot? FOR WHO?
Yee hawwwwww. Moved up for a next year 6th! Good deal! Don't care if drops. New 2nd WR!

Look at those fucking naysayers in OT. They're gonna get SMOrc'ed.

Need someone to help out Hopkins and hope this works out.

Line_HTX

On second thought, I think I want to really shake and strangle chuck right about now...

Fucking Steelers Cretin Shitbag Hoe Ass Bitch.

>:T

Godslay

Banned
Paxton can do the Gary things now, right? It's the mobility or something.

They say he's more of a Flacco than Oz. He's probably a bit more mobile. Pretty good arm. He can do the Gary things.

I really thought that they would go D, this isn't a typical Elway move. I'm fine with it though. Sanchez can buy him some time to develop,

Top Bottom