• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
YES, YES, YES, Draft rating were down from last year, i hope they fall every year, and move it back to the way it was, I hate this prime time shit of splitting the draft into 3 days..needs to go back to Saturday-Sunday...

Line_HTX

#NFLDraft ‏@nflnetwork 32m32 minutes ago

“He texted me yesterday. That’s a sign he already has my back.”

- Laremy Tunsil on Ryan Tannehill

Good for Tannehill with the support.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tempDET_2506--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Said I wasn't going to get hyped for an offensive lineman but here we are.

Taylor Decker is an NFL offensive line monster in the making

If there was ever one position group to truly thank for Ohio State's 2014-2015 National Championship, it's got to be the slobs. Watching Ezekiel Elliott burst to the second level untouched was just as common as watching Cardale Jones sit in the pocket for ages until one of his downfield receivers broke open. Yes, to say the Buckeyes' offensive line was dominant would be an understatement. The ringleader behind it all? Left tackle Taylor Decker.

A four-star recruit out of Vandalia, Ohio, Decker originally committed to join Brian Kelly and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. But, like a lot of things, this changed once Urban Meyer took over in Columbus. It turns out the Ohio State staff originally overlooking the beastly 6'8, 315 lb offensive tackle wasn't a great idea, and thanks to Meyer's new-found interest, Decker was able to fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming a part of the Ohio State Buckeyes.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/20...-report?_ga=1.145664692.1624321364.1461966047

From the brief film I've watched of him Decker does not stop blocking whether it's his initial assignment or going down the field. He's also practiced/played with Larry Warford and the two know each other.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Michele Steele ‏@ESPNMichele 58s59 seconds ago

Brady suspension aside, the Patriots have often drafted QBs. In Belichick era, Pats have taken 8 QBs, only Jets & Ravens have taken more (9)

Tom Penny

I just spent 250 bucks on booze. Not sure why I did that after losing 5K but fuck it. You only live once and twice if you're lucky.

last time I looked I am 31. I try to act like I am 21 every chance I get. #ForeverYoung

I love to forget how old I am

for life

I'm 31 too. I try to act 21 but my daughter makes it so hard. Being hungover with a knee high person that relies on you for everything SUCKS.

Top Bottom