• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LJ11

It's fun watching clips of the pass rushers, none of them get blocked on any of these cuts.
Good risk for both the boys and jags.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jags are most of NFLGAFs favorite 2nd team (and the Browns).

The Ramsey pick was great but Fowler is coming off of an injury that sidelined him a whole year and Jack won't play a down in 2016.

No doubt the talent that both Fowler and Jack but let's see how they play when they get back on the field.

Still though, the Ramsey pick was a home run if the Jaguars offense continues to improve who knows? It's the AFC South

Doomsayer

Jags are most of NFLGAFs favorite 2nd team (and the Browns).

The Ramsey pick was great but Fowler is coming off of an injury that sidelined him a whole year and Jack won't play a down in 2016.

No doubt the talent that both Fowler and Jack but let's see how they play when they get back on the field.

Still though, the Ramsey pick was a home run if the Jaguars offense continues to improve who knows? It's the AFC South

ACL injuries are nowhere near as devastating as they were even 5 years ago, the way these players recover from them now are absolutely astonishing.

Jack isn't going to have surgery this year, he will probably get it sometime down the road. He will play his rookie season.

MRSA

Banned
ACL injuries are nowhere near as devastating as they were even 5 years ago, the way these players recover from them now are absolutely astonishing.

Jack isn't going to have surgery this year, he will probably get it sometime down the road. He will play his rookie season.

He's not playing this season pls

Godslay

Banned
Let it be known that I selected the Jags to take the AFCS a few weeks back.

I feel sorry for Brock, Luck, and Mariota because that D is going to destroy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I want it on record that I think the Myles Jack pick is not a good pick.

Not absolutely terrible because whatever it's the 2nd round. Just not good.

We can dig this post up in a year to see if I'm right.

Godslay

Banned
I want it on record that I think the Myles Jack pick is not a good pick.

Not absolutely terrible because whatever it's the 2nd round. Just not good.

We can dig this post up in a year to see if I'm right.

Won't matter because that D is stacked. If Jacksonville puts it altogether they are going to destroy that division.

Excited to see the Jags, and maybe to my own detriment the D of the Raiders grow.

Tom Penny

Won't matter because that D is stacked. If Jacksonville puts it altogether they are going to destroy that division.

Excited to see the Jags, and maybe to my own detriment the D of the Raiders grow.

So they are going to go from giving up 28 points a game to dominating things because of some rooks a decent FA? Unlikely.

rando14

I like you 😘

tN5e4RV.gif

I hate the Jags for snatching Jack up.

But shit, they got arguably the top two overall players in the draft and Fowler coming back.

They are going to be a force in a year or two.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why is Billings dropping? Always saw him projected in the 1st?

Could be "red flags" we haven't heard about. He's only 20 years old. His age in of itself could be a red flag for some teams even though I think he's going to be solid.

I prefer the Lions picking A'Shawn Robinson over Billings but I would not have mines Billings.

Top Bottom