• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Urbz will be on NFLN all night. BG, do you have access to this channel?
I do, but I have to do some wierd stuff to access it right now...... I'm gonna try to tune into that today because ESPN was kinda shif yesterday
Oh nice I'll bring my comfortable shoes and walker.

Mostly at MRSA so it's ok, even got Xia to approve.
Honestly surprised he's getting like no shit for the team switch 😳

Fantomex

Lol I never realized how much shit Fantomex talks.

Rip friend.

He brings it out of me. What makes this the worst is that Chan is the stereotypical 5'2 skinny, pale, Asian, guy that comes into your local Starbucks wearing O.R. scrubs with a G-Shock watch and a Live Strong neon yellow bracelet, with that parted hairstyle cut. Harmless. But on the internet he pretends to be The Mountain from Game of thrones.

Chan in real life.
7t7rg63.jpg

Don't worry I carry a gun. I'll just being an extra mag.

You've gotten too many DUI's. You always get denied gun permits.

He brings it out of me. What makes this the worst is that Chan is the stereotypical 5'2 skinny, pale, Asian, guy that comes into your local Starbucks wearing O.R. scrubs with a G-Shock watch and a Live Strong neon yellow bracelet, with that parted hairstyle cut. Harmless. But on the internet he pretends to be The Mountain from Game of thrones.

Chan in real life.
7t7rg63.jpg

Bravo lmao

I do, but I have to do some wierd stuff to access it right now...... I'm gonna try to tune into that today because ESPN was kinda shif yesterday

This is true but right now he's on fire so I'll allow it,

Dolphin-Gaf is going to miss you fanto!

BlackGhost, Kave, Floyd

Is this the real Johnathan?

Johnny Manziel ‏@JManziel2 4m4 minutes ago
You guys act like what I'm doing is something new. I've been the same person, doing the same things since it all started.

Chan in real life.
7t7rg63.jpg

That's exactly how I imagined him :)

Time to end it all if Brax goes to the Steelers
I'll join you friend. :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Switching from one dumpster fire to a local dumpster fire

Eh

Top Bottom