• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel a lot better about the Ravens 2nd round pick now knowing that another team chose a kicker with theirs

And another team chose Hackenberg with theirs

Jarnet87

See people lawling at trading up for Aguayo, guess they didn't watch the Bucs last year throw away at least 3 games from horrendous field goal kicking. Will be well worth if he can reach the consistency he had in college. Would rather have gotten a safety though.

That's worse than Zombie Al drafting Janokowski in the first.

Janikowski's still good after all these years. It's alright if 1) you're not trading up and 2) it's literally the best kicker in your franchise's history and close to "of all time". Bucs already Bucced one of those up. Sorry DM (Doomed Man) :[

Mindlog

Oh no. Bucs gave up a 3rd round 'who gives a shit' and a 4th round 'you won't even remember his name in three weeks' for a kicker.
Degenerates.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
no-16-detroit-lions--ashawn-robinson-dt.jpg

Get ready Rodgers

Tabris

Reading on this Sterling Shepard guy - if Victor Cruz can stay healthy, should be a nice 1-2-3 punch this season for Eli. 3 short guys though, hopefully Donnell is good this year.

MRSA

Banned
Honestly though, Raiders defense is going to be scary as fuck with this d-line rotation and Aldon Smith coming back later in the season. The 2013 Seahawks had 8 guys rotating in and out. 2007 Giants?

mr2xxx

Banned
Skins with a good draft so far. Doctson should be a good insurance policy for the Garcon/Djax departures next year, wonder if Cravens will become an every down LB in the middle and Fuller completes the transition of our secondary from a complete joke to potentially good. Good job Scot!

cdyhybrid

Skins with a good draft so far. Doctson should be a good insurance policy for the Garcon/Djax departures next year, wonder if Cravens will become an every down LB in the middle and Fuller completes the transition of our secondary from a complete joke to potentially good. Good job Scot!

McCloughan is good

effzee

Agree with ESPN guys that tomorrow should be the day many of the remaining QBs go.

Eagles of course missed out on so much talent but they do have 5 picks left. Hope they pick up solid depth for both lines, possibly a change of pace speedy RB, and depth for the secondary.

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 2m2 minutes ago
#Browns HC Hue Jackson on QB Cody Kessler: "You've got to trust me on this one. This is a guy we feel very comfortable with."

I hate to kick a team while they are down, but I really am not a fan of the Browns draft

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 2m2 minutes ago
#Browns HC Hue Jackson on QB Cody Kessler: "You've got to trust me on this one. This is a guy we feel very comfortable with."

I wonder if "You got to trust me on this one" is what Hue told the Raiders front office when he traded a 1st rounder for Carson Palmer's corpse.

MRSA

Banned
Honestly, what were the Cowboys thinking when they drafted Jaylon Smith? Cowboys literally have NO ONE other than Sean Lee on defense and they pick up a guy in the second that won't contribute this season or at all?

Top Bottom