• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RBH

Attention DMczaf:

Justin Lin and Andrew Dodge are ready to shoot some intergalactic hoops with LeBron James.

The Fast & Furious 6 and Star Trek Beyond helmer is in talks to direct Warner Bros.' sequel Space Jam 2 while Dodge will write.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/space-jam-sequel-finds-director-834978?utm_source=twitter

aSORLd2.gif

MechDX

Vanguard Sports
‏@VanguardSG
Hey @HoustonTexans fans, your new DT @raviddeader nickname is BBQ. Think y'all are going to get along well...

If him, Wilfork and JJ go out for dinner pray for Houstons BBQ establishments.

vince-wilfork-dancing-while-barbequing-on-memorial-day.gif

There are corpses with more charisma then Lebron, making him the star of any movie is a terrible idea. Steph should be the star if they insist on doing this movie.

Line_HTX

I just ate at a Brazilian steakhouse last night. I don't need to see Vince Wilfork cooking up all that BBQ.

And fuck getting older...

eRVnmns.gif
eRVnmns.gif
eRVnmns.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There are corpses with more charisma then Lebron, making him the star of any movie is a terrible idea. Steph should be the star if they insist on doing this movie.

The movie has been delayed for so long that Lebron is no longer the best player in the NBA.

The original Space Jam hinged on Jordan playing baseball and him still being the consensus best player in the NBA at the time.

A Space Jam 2 plot is defeated by the audience simply wondering about Stephen Curry. Sure it's a dumb plot but it has to at least be somewhat logical.

I just ate at a Brazilian steakhouse last night. I don't need to see Vince Wilfork cooking up all that BBQ.

And fuck getting older...

eRVnmns.gif
eRVnmns.gif
eRVnmns.gif

If you're under 60-70 (depending how you've treated your body), you're not even remotely old. Wouldn't even stress it.

Edit: Tom Penny pls

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 16m16 minutes ago
#Raiders are not expected to use their 5th-year option for CB D.J. Hayden, source said.

Another 2013 bust bites the dust

yaaaaaaaaasssss.

The torch has been picked up!

Hope you're feeling better, ST. Did your
bust of a
1st round pick cure your ills?

Thanks friend. My throat's still bad, but it's not horrible. I liked the draft overall! Wasn't sure about the second round pick at first, but other teams made it better by taking a kicker and Hackenberg.

Tom Penny

Pretty much half of the Pats draft got their college degree a year early and the other half played with current Patriots ,grew up with them, or were coached by former coordinators like Weis. What random coincidences.

It's ok. We've got Scooby now.

That and we got WR for days Wes.

And because why not.. Bleacher Report put out their 2017 mock draft.
They have Cleveland at number 1 and 7 with philly's pick. The picks are..

Deshaun Watson.. And Raekwon McMillan :)

I'mokaywiththis.gif

Screw you Chuck, you don't get Raekwon. :)

Fuck I jinxed it. He's going to Pittsburgh now and then Shazier and Raekwon will be together somehow.. *pukes*

squicken

In March, I couldn't have imagined a team getting both Ramsey and Jack. Potential franchise altering draft for the Jags. I still can't over the notion that they seem to find ways to lose games w/Bradley, but the roster sure looks good

In March, I couldn't have imagined a team getting both Ramsey and Jack. Potential franchise altering draft for the Jags. I still can't over the notion that they seem to find ways to lose games w/Bradley, but the roster sure looks good
Seriously.. Would you make a coaching change with that roster if they don't make at least wild card barring any circumstances like injury? They also have Fowler coming back.

I really like their roster. Paper can be proud now.

And Barth is gone DM.. Roberto's time is now.

Raekwon is going to Baltimore

He's Coming Home
How bout no..

squicken

Seriously.. Would you make a coaching change with that roster if they don't make at least wild card barring any circumstances like injury? They also have Fowler coming back.

How bout no..

I would definitely fire them if they don't make the playoffs, but my guess is 8-8 is the threshold. What the draft really crystallized for me about the AFCS, is that the Colts have the worst roster in the division, except at QB. I liked their draft, but I thought the other 3 teams did much better. Obviously no one knows right now, but I think HOU is still the favorite b/c of the coaching advantage and Watt advantage

Hindl

They have to. Maybe you give him a season of leeway to allow the rookies to adjust, but if you can't win with that WR core, Bortles, and Ramsey/Jack/Fowler anchoring your D along with all of the FA acquisitions, then the problem is at the top

Duxxy3

Offensive Line Coach Dante Scarnecchia Confirms Patriots Rookie Joe Thuney Will Play on the Inside

Grumble...

After all of that, we still didn't get a future replacement for Volmer.

If I'm right on my count, we now have 7 guards on the roster.

Biggest needs were offensive tackle and running back. We took neither. Good times.

Grumble...

After all of that, we still didn't get a future replacement for Volmer.

If I'm right on my count, we now have 7 guards on the roster.

Biggest needs were offensive tackle and running back. We took neither. Good times.

Scar gonna cut everybody he didn't draft

Top Bottom