• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdyhybrid

Having the greatest quarterback of all time helps.

And even though I bash on Bill for his drafts, he is terrific at in free agency, in negotiations, in realizing what a player has left, oh... and he's one of the greatest coaches in history.

Nobody is perfect. Not Bill. Not me. Nobody.
That would indeed help. Too bad they don't have that.

Congratulations, FMT! I missed your big news! I hope the baby is healthy and your wife well. Boy or girl?

I have not had a chance to post in here but are people doing post analysis of their team's draft picks?

MechDX

Big mobile ads are annoying. Getting one now about "Rick hard abs" with 3 shirtless dudes. Thought someone was posting pics of JGar at first.

2016 draft by position:

CheyUl3U8AA4qqZ.jpg:large

I think its a passing league, ya'll.

Crisco

Banned
Damn Jerry son for vetoing him or he would of gave us even more than what Denver gave us!

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/121846/league-drafts-defense-seahawks-load-offense/

#StayingAhead

More like #ReplaceMarshawnLynchSomehowPleaseDearGodWhy

I got intrigued by all this Jeremy Cash hype and actually looked into the guy. It's no surprise why he didn't get drafted, he just doesn't have the right skillset for a guy his size in the NFL. He never showed he could play in space, meaning at 6'2" 212 he'll have to play primarily near the line of scrimmage, taking on players 30-50 pounds bigger than him every play. It's like the basketball equivalent of a 6'7" college center that can't shoot.

When the Browns drafted all those pass catchers that was dope. Nice to finally see some WRS in the draft, hopfully they can stick. Personally don't really care about retaining any of the current crew at Wr besides probably Hawkins. I remember a time when I had to try and hype up Taylor Gabriel :")
http://youtu.be/lbStA0DSN1o

At least one half of the Leiceister-Carolina Alliance will see happiness this year :) :(

United about to win that FA Cup tho

Sorry Grovo, it's a Leicester-Nawlins alliance. Sean Payton played QB for the Leicester Panthers back in the day

09000d5d80bda1b4.jpeg

So how did boban's squad win the title? They aren't that talented right? Was it coaching?

I got a flat near the stadium a couple of years ago, now they are champions. I will get a job in San Diego and bring an Owl to our Chargers.

cdyhybrid

More like #ReplaceMarshawnLynchSomehowPleaseDearGodWhy

I got intrigued by all this Jeremy Cash hype and actually looked into the guy. It's no surprise why he didn't get drafted, he just doesn't have the right skillset for a guy his size in the NFL. He never showed he could play in space, meaning at 6'2" 212 he'll have to play primarily near the line of scrimmage, taking on players 30-50 pounds bigger than him every play. It's like the basketball equivalent of a 6'7" college center that can't shoot.
Thomas Rawls was better than Marshawn last season.

MechDX

So I'm getting rotating ads on mobile for PFF, rock hard abs and and some new coffee pot the maker wants me to preorder

After posting this I got ad for something called "Naughty date"....the fuck ?!?!

Edit 2: add in naughty date and now I get an ad for a Logitech video camera.

cdyhybrid

City council just voted against vacating a block of street for the arena, which probably kills the deal. Mariners and the port paid more than the arena guys, I guess.

Mariners remain dead to me.

So I'm getting rotating ads on mobile for PFF, rock hard abs and and some new coffee pot the maker wants me to preorder

After posting this I got ad for something called "Naughty date"....the fuck ?!?!

Edit 2: add in naughty date and now I get an ad for a Logitech video camera.

smh stop posting your dirty search history, first shirtless dudes, now naughty dates and cameras? You would make Trejo Blush.

Top Bottom