• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want this to be the first known post of me, or anyone (Kave_sloot) claiming Corey Coleman as official boy.
ChYu9R6WYAAXpsG.jpg
It's on record!

I've also already officially started the Cody Kessler fan club, pls except my E-vites.......pls

squicken

When I was in college, I went to summer school one year and we had like 31 straight days with 100 degree weather in May. It was 65 degrees today!!! I'm gonna go spray some aerosol cans into the atmosphere

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You know how everyone says it's too early to grade drafts and all that? EVERYONE knew that Dion Jordan and DJ Hayden were shitty picks. Sometimes you actually do know

The dumb thing is that the Steelers cleaned up the rest of that draft with Le'Veon, Wheaton and Lightning Landry.

cashman

Banned
Just when you think Jerry was slowly stepping back his fingerprints were all over this draft. Risky and all over the place. First they take Zeke and you get the feeling that they want to get Romo help and are in win now mode. Then they take Smith who won't contribute this year at all. Day three though I actually liked quite a bit, Tapper, Dak and Gathers in particular.

Yea, I get what you are saying. It is hard to think of an organizational philosophy that can marry the first two picks. Almost like they wanted the best of both worlds. They definitely tried to prepare for the future with Lynch, so I do think post-Romo is definitely an area they are trying to address.

The more I think about the Zeke pick, the more I am okay with it. I think Zeke will improve Romo's passing efficiency and the team lives and dies with Romo. I mean two collarbone breaks because the back fucks up in pass pro (2010 and Thanksgiving vs Panthers). That just can't happen. Not to mention the favorable looks from the run game and the pass catching ability of Zeke. He offers the most immediate bang for that pick. And an aging QB's best friend is a strong run game. It can get any stronger if Zeke pans out.

I am pretty stoked that Marinelli gets some new D-lineman to mold. Players with crazy get-off. The DT rotation has me fucking excited. Which reminds me, check out David Irving's teammate Rodney Coe. Just scrimmage film, but should give you an idea of his get-off as well. Link. Beat writers are suggesting he was a huge priority in free agency.

My intial impressions of draft have me optimistic.
I agree with you guys that day 3 was definitely better than days 1 and 2. Zeke's a really good player, but the Cowboys could have done better if they went Ramsey then Henry and trade back in for Jaylon, or even not taking him at all. Also think that the RB from EMU is gonna be good for us.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys I had the worst dream ever.

The Raptors make it to the conference finals against the Cavs and get swept.

BG then styles all over me. I then die.

I want this to be the first known post of me, or anyone (Kave_sloot) claiming Corey Coleman as official boy.

It's on record!

I've also already officially started the Cody Kessler fan club, pls except my E-vites.......pls
BG you chose poorly on Cody. Never trust a USC QB

Top Bottom