• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Former 49er/Patriot Dana Stubblefield charged with raping a developmentally disabled woman. 5 felony counts related to assault and faces a “substantial prison sentence” if convicted, according to prosecutors.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
flacced.0.gif

Good morning everyone

How you gonna be out doctor'd by this dude

I4vLxAU.jpg

I think he went to juvy

:jnc

I like how you said "when" instead of "if."

And rightly so. :( My lighter is at the ready.

I don't have his hustle :(
It's okay.. I'll borrow it in a couple weeks.

BlackGhost
The reason the Browns haven't made the playoffs in in 15 years is because they're too good.
(Yesterday, 10:59 PM)

omg

makes you think...
Who is disrespecting BG this badly?

Striker

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1h1 hour ago
Veteran CB Leon Hall is visiting the Giants today. GM Jerry Reese talked about the need for depth there even after drafting Eli Apple.
A new possible nickel corner.

my punishment is over. I concur with the tag. Go Browns !

wienke go find some light skins u sloot

It's okay BG.. I'm going to make my case to send back this disrespect.

Hello sirs or Madame.. Whoever handles the tags for disrespect. Now, I can appreciate what you have done to BG even as a fellow browns fan. But picking on a browns fan seems easy to do.

So.. I have a proposal for a few tags to several people who may be worthy of some disrespect. I will share them here..

RBH
Doctor of the Burn Ward

Rando
Knocks on Wood

Wienke
My GF is my Second Best Body Pillow

Gata
Ponies and Jags are My Favorite

These are a few that you may use as inspiration. Thank you for taking the time to read this modest proposal and have a wonderful day.

Floy stop........

Smh
It's 9:00 on the Best Coast. The day has begun, Burger King is open for breakfast, and I don't have work till noon.

I was feeling the need to fight back the disrespect towards you. I'm just trying to be a good sidekick and defend my fellow browns fan's honor.

We need to have a new tag quest BG. Chris got his tag and we all were happy about that one. we need to have a new one. The only one on that list that needs to be a mission is RBH's.

So that's the only one that needs to happen if only one can happen. That one wins.

Fox318

Playoff Predictions

AFC
East: Jets
West: Raiders
North: Browns
South: Jags
WC1: Steelers
WC2: Bills

NFC
East: Cowboys
West: Seahawks
North: Vikings
South: Panthers
WC1: Packers
WC2: Redskins

Floyd doesn't deem me worthy of a tag.

I thought we were friends....

When the Brown Civil War breaks out, I'm #TeamBG. I'm sorry.

I was trying to be disrespectful.. I couldn't come up with something disrespectful for you Dutch and seriously.. The only tag that is DIT for you. I tried for several other people and tossed out those ideas.

Dutch Patriot
Gronk Gronk

Floy you're the worst bud. I gotta get away from this foolery right now.
🚶🏿
🏃🏿💨

Is the open beta out? Waiting to try it on ps4
All I ever wanted is your friendship..

DavidTennantcryinginttherain.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's 9:00 on the Best Coast. The day has begun, Burger King is open for breakfast, and I don't have work till noon.

I was feeling the need to fight back the disrespect towards you. I'm just trying to be a good sidekick and defend my fellow browns fan's honor.

We need to have a new tag quest BG. Chris got his tag and we all were happy about that one. we need to have a new one. The only one on that list that needs to be a mission is RBH's.

So that's the only one that needs to happen if only one can happen. That one wins.

Thank god

The pillow one would have been awful

I was trying to be disrespectful.. I couldn't come up with something disrespectful for you Dutch and seriously.. The only tag that is DIT for you. I tried for several other people and tossed out those ideas.

Dutch Patriot
Gronk Gronk

Friendship is back on!

Now let's hope that civil war doesn't break out. It would be too hard to choose!

Playoff Predictions

AFC
East: Jets
West: Raiders
North: Browns
South: Jags
WC1: Steelers
WC2: Bills

NFC
East: Cowboys
West: Seahawks
North: Vikings
South: Panthers
WC1: Packers
WC2: Redskins

You deserve the second round kicker

Edit: You're not DM

The Russos gave a shot out to the Cleve in Civil war :")
Floy should get a tag that indicates he is the master of the multiquote. I don't even have to see his avatar to know his posts
Someone made a thread about hating this, and pretty sure it was specifically about Floy.

RBH

469272831.jpg

The Falcons have missed the playoffs three straight seasons and the 2015 season was one of the most “stressful” of all for owner Arthur Blank. He watched his team start 6-1, then spiral to an 8-8 finish.

But Blank believes the Falcons will return to the postseason in 2016, despite the backdrop of a difficult schedule and a mixed reaction from some of their fans ad media members to draft decisions and offseason personnel decisions.

When asked if he believed the Falcons will be a playoff team in 2016, Blank said, “Yes, I do — because of the added talent and knowing the existing roster’s players, and them knowing the schemes better. I think that will be evidenced on both sides of the ball. So my view is, yes – we will have a better team next year and we definitely should have a competitive team in the playoffs.”
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/football/arthur-blank-falcons-will-be-playoff-team-in-2016/nrGM4/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcNPq2glkHU#t=22s

Floy should get a tag that indicates he is the master of the multiquote. I don't even have to see his avatar to know his posts
I've come a long way since the beginning when I was unsure what the plus button did on the side.

Floyd, don't tag beg.
All right I won't anymore.

I also appreciate you spelt Floyd and not Floy. I'm used to my name being messed up in real life so I ignore it here.

It's a D at the end., a D. Can I have a D pls at the end?

The Russos gave a shot out to the Cleve in Civil war :")

Someone made a thread about hating this, and pretty sure it was specifically about Floy.
Really? I had no idea it was that annoying to people. I really don't do it all that often..

I won't do it anymore.

RBH

I mean, what would anyone expect him to say?

"Every year our goal is to make the playoffs. We do have a challenging schedule for this upcoming season, but I have faith that in Dan Quinn's second year, we will continue to make progress and build the Falcons into a championship contender."

*folds arms and smiles*

squicken

Barnwell looks at the post-draft trade market

The only problem, strangely, is that the Eagles don't want to deal Bradford. General manager Howie Roseman very clearly said that Bradford would remain the team's starter in the immediate aftermath of the Browns trade, and while that could have been a smokescreen to try to ensure the best possible compensation in a trade, the Eagles reportedly rebuffed all trade offers for their nominal starter during the draft. So Bradford doesn't want to be there, the fans don't want him there and other teams want him elsewhere, but Philly is keeping him anyway.

Now, if you want to trade Kaepernick, where does he even fit? The Rams acquired Jared Goff. The Jets drafted Christian Hackenberg and are $2 million over the salary cap after you include their draft pool. The Bills don't have the cap room unless Kaepernick drastically restructures his contract, and even they drafted Cardale Jones. There's no real obvious trade destination for Kaepernick at this point, and the 49ers have mostly shrugged at his trade requests. They need a quarterback more than any other team in football, and even if Kaepernick doesn't want to stay in the long term, the best thing for him might be to try to rebuild his value in San Francisco in 2016.

The Jets still make the most sense for Fitzpatrick, but they need to clear out cap space to sign their former starter. The one obvious way for them to clear out cap space isn't exactly comfortable ...

The Jets can barely afford to pay Wilkerson the franchise tag of $15.7 million this year, and they will be even less enthused about paying him $18.8 million if they try to franchise him again in 2017. That basically seems to suggest that they're better off trading him now as opposed to losing him for a lesser compensatory pick. The Jets probably aren't getting a first-round pick for Wilkerson, but would they settle for a second-rounder at this point?

Grover jumping on that Leicester bandwagon, just like how he jumped on that Red Sox bandwagon back in the day.

S
M
H

I don't root for Leicester booboo, the Panthers do.

Don't you have the worst team in baseball and another sweep by the Cavaliers to worry about?

Floy one day You'll get the D added. But not today, you've already acted a fool enough today
Really? I had no idea it was that annoying to people. I really don't do it all that often..

I won't do it anymore.
Naw I believe it was about when ppl edit posts to respond to multiple ppl that posted after them. I believe OP didn't like scrolling up to see the edits or something. Keep doing you

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
"Every year our goal is to make the playoffs. We do have a challenging schedule for this upcoming season, but I have faith that in Dan Quinn's second year, we will continue to make progress and build the Falcons into a championship contender."

*folds arms and smiles*

That would definitely be a more measured statement.

Guaranteeing playoff appearances feels like something that should only be in Madden's superstar mode.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Floy one day You'll get the D added. But not today, you've already acted a fool enough today

Naw I believe it was about when ppl edit posts to respond to multiple ppl that posted after them. I believe OP didn't like scrolling up to see the edits or something. Keep doing you

Responding to posts with 6 multi quotes is really damn hard on mobile though. Ain't nobody got time to sit there and perform surgery on someone's post using iOS's cumbersome highlight and delete function.

Tom Penny

Its laughable the Jets dont have the qb signed that had a great repoir with their two top wr. I guess they rather start all over on the road to 8-8.

Fox318

Its laughable the Jets dont have the qb signed that had a great repoir with their two top wr. I guess they rather start all over on the road to 8-8.

They don't have the cap space to go after a guy.

Frankly they didn't expect Fitz to do as good as he did and the team suffered a bit for it. The plan was for Geno to fill in for a year and fail giving the team a high pick to either draft a guy or give Bryce Petty a shot.

A ton is going to be decided after Revis is cut 2 years from now with 17 mill freeing up.

I mean if there was no cap the jets would have never lets somebody as good as snacks walk.

squicken

I really thought the Jets had a plan until they drafted Hackenberg. Marshall and Decker made Fitz. They think they can wait him out. But I just can't get over Hackenberg in the 2nd. It's the same mistake they made with Geno, only with a different coach and GM, which makes me think it's a Woody pick

Top Bottom