• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox318

They need to make up their minds quickly. If Fit definitely isn't coming back they should have gotten Hoyer

Ehh we've got Geno under contract. He already knows the system and players and has a working relationship with Chan.

If he wasn't such a schmuck he would have had the job last year and who knows.

Ehh we've got Geno under contract. He already knows the system and players and has a working relationship with Chan.

If he wasn't such a schmuck he would have had the job last year and who knows.

So have you pretty much given up on the season already?

Fox318

I really thought the Jets had a plan until they drafted Hackenberg. Marshall and Decker made Fitz. They think they can wait him out. But I just can't get over Hackenberg in the 2nd. It's the same mistake they made with Geno, only with a different coach and GM, which makes me think it's a Woody pick

Honestly I would believe it. Hack has the QB body and I'm sure did great in the interviews. Shit Hack probably had a Jeb for president shirt on and it gave Woody a hard on.

Hack is what happens when a GM and somebody else falls in love with the body of an athlete. "we can fix that, you can't teach height and power" type shit.

When I saw him play he wasn't the star on the field and he wasn't the guy making things happen.

Allen Robinson was the guy you saw and were just saying "woah this dude has it" along with some of the lineman here and there.

Fox318

So have you pretty much given up on the season already?

aCwBQHr.gif

Tom Penny

I really thought the Jets had a plan until they drafted Hackenberg. Marshall and Decker made Fitz. They think they can wait him out. But I just can't get over Hackenberg in the 2nd. It's the same mistake they made with Geno, only with a different coach and GM, which makes me think it's a Woody pick
Nope. Fitz was definitely on the same page with Decker and Marshall. Tons of back shoulder and timing curl and out patterns all season were the ball is out early. I see zero chance Geno and Co duplicate that with the same success .

squicken

Nope. Fitz was definitely on the same page with Decker and Marshall. Tons of back shoulder and timing curl and out patterns all season were the ball is out early. I see zero chance Geno and Co duplicate that with the same success .

I agree with what you said. No way Geno or Petty is going to replicate that. But I think the hardest part of the back shoulder game is the WR creating last minute separation. Your boy Brady had great accuracy, but has never really featured those throws to his receivers, aside from Gronk. You need big WRs/TEs for those throws

Floy one day You'll get the D added. But not today, you've already acted a fool enough today

Naw I believe it was about when ppl edit posts to respond to multiple ppl that posted after them. I believe OP didn't like scrolling up to see the edits or something. Keep doing you
I'll get Adam to teach me how to earn the D BG.
Next week can't come fast enough.. I miss Adam

As to the second thing.. Yeah I do that a bit for several reasons. I can see why it's annoying though.

A)My phone can't handle the multi quote feature sometimes and doesn't register.. So I have to cut and paste quotes that didn't get picked up.
B)Auto Correct sucks and I misspell things.
C) I talk out loud sometimes when I type and I realize I miss something and fix it.
D)several people said to me at one point that I make to many individual posts so I make one big post.

Responding to posts with 6 multi quotes is really damn hard on mobile though. Ain't nobody got time to sit there and perform surgery on someone's post using iOS's cumbersome highlight and delete function.
I can.. Git good old.
I understand. It's annoying.. I just select all everything and delete a whole word and retype it on mobile

Allen Robinson was the guy you saw and were just saying "woah this dude has it" along with some of the lineman here and there.
Hack owes this guy a shitton for being as awesome as he is in probably the biggest achievement in Hack's career.

But if they seriously add Foles to the roster.. Christ man.. The QB situation would be Brownsesque.. Assuming Geno doesn't get himself together.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I agree with what you said. No way Geno or Petty is going to replicate that. But I think the hardest part of the back shoulder game is the WR creating last minute separation. Your boy Brady had great accuracy, but has never really featured those throws to his receivers, aside from Gronk. You need big WRs/TEs for those throws

Or you could do it with Landry Jones and 5'10" Antonio Brown.

VaFk0mM.gif

Fox318

http://pca.st/QdJ2

Mike Maccagnan did an interview today discussing the pick. Honestly I think Idzik and even Hinkie are good examples of people who also failed in the communication aspect of being the head of an organization.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think BG would prefer the new tag.

I just thought about it if the Cavs and Raptors win their series. It will be a battle between BG and Kave. Will that series kill any love Kave had for Cleveland?

If the Raptors make it to the conference finals (as we know the Cavs will already be there) the battles between myself and Mr. Ghost will be strictly business.

No hard feelings, just business.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Honestly I would believe it. Hack has the QB body and I'm sure did great in the interviews. Shit Hack probably had a Jeb for president shirt on and it gave Woody a hard on.

Hack is what happens when a GM and somebody else falls in love with the body of an athlete. "we can fix that, you can't teach height and power" type shit.

When I saw him play he wasn't the star on the field and he wasn't the guy making things happen.

What's a QB body?

Hunter S.

Lynch will have the luxury of sitting and learning from the great Mark Sanchez.

I mean the 4 time Super Bowl champion Gary Kubes.

Top Bottom