• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
The emails are the biggest non issue ever. They are only an issue because of fox news. The previous two secretary of state did the exact same thing (private email server) and none of the information in the emails was classified at the time they took place. Some of the information was retroactively classified, but that's hardly a crime if the info wasn't classified at the time you referenced it in an email.

Nothing will result from the FBI probe, aside from new state department regulations.
This is the canned response, but it doesn't really hold up -- Rice supposedly didn't use email for much, and Powell was SoS in a different era of connectivity/hacking.

"none of the information in the emails was classified at the time they took place" is not an effective argument, formal classification is not an instantaneous thing. It's still pretty clear to everyone involved that it's not ok to CC your private email so you can access the doc from home. It's kind of a problem to have that on the public internet. If the Russians (for example) didn't have access to it, it's because they were asleep at the wheel.

I also don't expect much to come from the FBI probe, but it's also worth noting that the FBI's boss has a vested interest in having nothing much come from the FBI probe.

e: Maybe I should add, I personally don't think she's guilty of anything past negligence -- as a guy who works in software, it's a little maddening that someone with her stature would try to base operations out of a WAN-facing email server. But you could make a compelling argument that she wouldn't know any better, and her aides would be culpable for not shooting down the idea. I do think she's guilty of circumventing FOIA (otherwise, why bother?), but I don't think the administration cares, so no point in talking about guilt there.

Line_HTX

I liked Age of Ultron. Don't understand why that one was hated.
*shrugs*

I just didn't like how it went. I felt like it was one of those terrible 2nd out of three or more movies.

As i understand it, that writer is now gone so hopefully the next Avengers will be as epic as the first one and not the second one.

Relly, please rate for me the quality of ass Supergirl has.

Also, you still playing Blade & Soul?

Benoit ass is average at best. I'd still hit

And I don't play Blade & Soul anymore. Actually I think I'm gonna give up MMOs for now as it's just too much of a constant grind.

Which superhero movie or show have you disliked
Iron man 3, The first Hulk movie in 2002, Superman Returns and Elektra

Greg

Vids or it didn't happen
8Gcukn7.gif

effzee

They made Ultron a clown and it felt like every scene ended with a cheesy ass one liner. I find it funny that people liked AoU and hated BvsS. There were both mediocre with some entertaining scenes.

One was a "trainwreck" even before a single shot was flimed and the other movie was a sequel to the movie that forever changed cinema.

effzee

On HRC - I follow some super liberal people on twitter who mainly focus on foreign policy and the wars ME since that is very relevant to me and my family.

But this morning I had to unfollow almost all of them. They have shitted on HRC the whole time compared to Bernie and to a degree I agreed. Her policy and view towards the ME is surprisingly hawkish and short sighted. Even still, she only advised Obama and the blame for failed ME interventions should be on Obama and not HRC alone.

Anyway now these people have pivoted to HRC is so bad that she would be as bad as Trump or even worse.

I can't. I can't stand or deal with people who are so close minded and focused on a single issue that they convince themselves or their followers that HRC = Trump.

They made Ultron a clown and it felt like every scene ended with a cheesy ass one liner. I find it funny that people liked AoU and hated BvsS. There were both mediocre with some entertaining scenes.

Both are hot trash..

AoU was Disney cash grab with a Bayformer Villain.
BvS started off good, then fell apart it was complete train wreck, i tried to like it but that movie is bad and like AoU i never want to see it again..

Winter Soldier was mediocre, Ultron was crap, BvS was a giant pile of steaming dogshit.

Civil War is actually good. You can tell they got people who know how to film action this time.

#TeamCap

Sooooo when did the Playstation store start taxing? I went to pre order Uncharted and now there's $3.36 tax. I never gotten taxed before on my psn purchases.

bionic77

Was being sarcastic. GAF acts like it's the first movie with multiple characters so every movie should be made like it with years and years of origins and build up.
It makes sense given the source material and it really makes sense for Disney because it is a never ending stream of money, but sarcasm aside, it doesn't seem like it is easy to replicate (though some have tried).

Whoever is in charge made all the right decisions though, starting with getting Downey to launch the whole damn thing.

bionic77

You deserve this.

Have 4 days off with summer weather. Might even attempt a swim in the lake across the street.

Also, daytime drinking is the best.
I have had the flu for the past week.

Could not even take more than a day off from work.

I feel like shit.

Makes me hate you and your kind even more when I remember that all flus are created in New England. This is known. I might have felt a little more human if we had some summer weather in fucking May instead of this rain all the time and be cold as shit bullshit we are getting.

Fuck the Pats. Fuck the flu they give us every year. Actually, fuck everything.

Top Bottom