• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

gutshot

The way Roseman managed this whole QB situation this offseason has been horrendous. Resigning Bradford, giving Daniel a hefty contract to be just a backup and now trading the farm for a kid who will be your third string QB. WTF?

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
The Eagles will have more than $58 million in fully guaranteed money devoted to quarterbacks, barring a Sam Bradford or Chase Daniel trade.

iWKad22.jpg

Pepiope

I'm pretty sure the Eagles know who the Rams are taking #1. Dumbest trade in NFL history if they aren't 100% certain who the Rams are taking.

effzee

The way Roseman managed this whole QB situation this offseason has been horrendous. Resigning Bradford, giving Daniel a hefty contract to be just a backup and now trading the farm for a kid who will be your third string QB. WTF?

iWKad22.jpg

And miss out on possible talents like Ramsey, Hargreaves, Conklin, or Elliot.

Hooray!

This is what they should have done last year for Marcus. Not for Wentz :(

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 9m9 minutes ago
The #Eagles aren't trading Sam Bradford. Instead, they created a situation where their rookie QB doesn't have to play for a year (or two).

Maybe Wentz will finally play after the Browns are done using all the Eagles picks

Howie Roseman press conference:

"Sam Bradford is our starting quarterback."

Q: Are you excited to take a qb? A: Yes

Q: Do you know who Rams are taking? A: No

Q: Are you sure you'll get the player you want? A: Yes

It's off to me that everyone thinks the Rams will take Goff just because he's a California guy.

The Rams offense screams Wentz to me. Run heavy team that would heavily benefit from an athletic QB who is comfortable in an under center run heavy offense.

Goffs playstyle makes more sense for Eagles to me.

Sushi Brown has his predraft press conference on Friday. Should be interesting

Possible targets at 8? Myles Jack, zeke , lynch? Trade down with Titans for two 2nds?!
@Jeff_McLane
Roseman: Doesn't know who the Rams will select first. We know who we're going to get at No. 2.

What?
Zeke! I'm kidding.....I hope

Brinbe

It's off to me that everyone thinks the Rams will take Goff just because he's a California guy.

The Rams offense screams Wentz to me. Run heavy team that would heavily benefit from an athletic QB who is comfortable in an under center run heavy offense.

Because trading up for and drafting Goff is a business decision

Also saw a post that put it in perspective,
We traded maxwell, Alonso, Murray, 2 1sts, a 2nd, a 3rd and a 4th for wentz

@Jeff_McLane
Roseman: Doesn't know who the Rams will select first. We know who we're going to get at No. 2.

What?
Okay no way are those real. You would have to be insane to trade for #2 without being sure what happens at one. What if the rams know that the Eagles want Wentz so they draft him instead and try to extort more picks out of Howie.

effzee

What is the Eagles offense? No one knows yet. New coach, scheme, and system.

Top Bottom