• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...hp?t=d32a86b6ee438d9cbb&cmpid=twitter-premium
Osweiler is playing for the Texans because he's the quarterback O'Brien targeted back in late January after watching tape of prospective free agents. He was at the top of O'Brien's wish list.

Once general manager Rick Smith came onboard and owner Bob McNair gave the green light for Smith to spend what he thought was necessary, they pursued the Denver Broncos' four-year veteran.

They haven't been disappointed in the early returns.

But that doesnt fit the national stories out there that Osweiler was forced upon O'Brien.

It's interesting to see what Denver general manager John Elway said about Osweiler at the combine in late February, when just about everyone in the NFL thought he would re-sign with the Broncos.

"You never know what a quarterback can do until he gets in there, gets underneath the gun," Elway said. "I think he proved a lot to us. He's a guy that is a tough guy. He's a guy that will stand in there. He can make all the throws.

"Obviously, you always like to have a little bit more consistency, but that's what young guys continue to get better and better (at).

"I was really excited with the way Brock played. We wouldn't have been world champs without Brock.
"

But all I read form Broncos fans is how much he sucks and Paxton Lynch is a huge step up. Even more of a step up that Sanchez!

I have been very clear since the Texans signed Osweiler I was just happy that they did something other than plug in a new stop gap. Osweiler is 75% potential right now but his floor is Hoyers ceiling. Yet I keep reading articles about he was a waste of money and calling him Hoyer version 2. The venom that Brock is getting right now is laughable. He is terrible, according to most, before he even takes a damn snap. I wont hype him up because it works both ways and he needs to prove it.

Hes got the weapons and the tools so show me the money!

Godslay

Banned
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...hp?t=d32a86b6ee438d9cbb&cmpid=twitter-premium

But that doesnt fit the national stories out there that Osweiler was forced upon O'Brien.

But all I read form Broncos fans is how much he sucks and Paxton Lynch is a huge step up. Even more of a step up that Sanchez!

I have been very clear since the Texans signed Osweiler I was just happy that they did something other than plug in a new stop gap. Osweiler is 75% potential right now but his floor is Hoyers ceiling. Yet I keep reading articles about he was a waste of money and calling him Hoyer version 2. The venom that Brock is getting right now is laughable. He is terrible, according to most, before he even takes a damn snap. I wont hype him up because it works both ways and he needs to prove it.

Hes got the weapons and the tools so show me the money!

No decent Bronco fan thinks Oz sucks. He can be good. We think he's a bitch though. Boohoo you got benched for Manning, and are afraid of the shadow of Manning and Elway. Get some sand.

Paxton Lynch fits Kubes O better than Oz would have. He will eventually be a step up for this offense, judging by tangible measures anyways.

Did he confiscate one of your shoes?

I gave them freely.

Kave decided to invade my animu after his Raptor's lost.
ux58jra.png

On a positive note, that means DM is free from smelling Kave's unshowering ass.

Godslay

Banned
Did you tell him that Neogaf hates him because some people on Reddit like him?

I actually gave him control of my Neogaf account to post in the Poligaf thread the last few days.

I love it when a mod threatens you with a ban for posting valid links to government documents. That thread is a something else.

Milchjon

I think I broke myself.

Just woke up, wanted to message a buddy, and was halfway through typing the sentence in the Wiki search bar before I realized I had opened the wrong app.

Between some Allagash, Three Floyds, Founders KBS and lots of Italian stuff, the night was great though.

Slo

I actually gave him control of my Neogaf account to post in the Poligaf thread the last few days.

I love it when a mod threatens you with a ban for posting valid links to government documents. That thread is a something else.

It puts the lotion on its skin.

Gonna head out and play some par 3/pitch and putt nonsense soon. As someone who has never even picked up a club before, I should be playing at a pro level in six or seven weeks right?

Tom Penny

It is nice to see an athlete that is so committed to his craft and willing to put aside personal pursuits for the good of his career.

I think he's doing ok..the problem is those fewer 15 games...

In comparison to both of their first 6 seasons, Gronkowski has played 15 less games, but has better stats in the touchdown and yards category posting 5,555 yards to Gonzalez’s 4,731 and 65 touchdowns to Tony’s 37. Gronk also only had 11 less receptions then Tony did in six seasons. These stats are astonishing because Gonzalez is considered to be the best tight end to ever play the game.

Top Bottom