• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
How can you take anyone seriously when they listen to this?
QgmRexJa.gif

Slo

Another forum I frequent just had one of uber-regulars drop dead of a heart attack out of nowhere. People are pretty broken up about it, especially considering most people had only met the dude IRL a few times if at all. Couldn't help but think of all my NFLGAF brothers and what it'd mean if it happened to one of us.

Taking action on Kave as the first to go, giving 4:1 odds, house takes 10% rake. Double payout if he passes out and drowns in ankle deep water.

Mindlog

Another forum I frequent just had one of uber-regulars drop dead of a heart attack out of nowhere. People are pretty broken up about it, especially considering most people had only met the dude IRL a few times if at all. Couldn't help but think of all my NFLGAF brothers and what it'd mean if it happened to one of us.

Taking action on Kave as the first to go, giving 4:1 odds, house takes 10% rake. Double payout if he passes out and drowns in ankle deep water.
I was going to say, 'That's cold.'
I was going to accompany that with the disrespect senses tingling pic.
Then Google jumps in on the fun lmao.

Glmsc66.png

Milchjon

How would you even find out

Oddly enough, for as insular as some say this thread it's not that bad. If Xia can be a fair mod I think we've got a good fellowship here. Art not science type of thing.

I remember when Hitokage approved my account in a Poligaf chat way back in Sep of 2008.

He was a damn good mod, who led with a soft touch and a good heart. I lurked more than I spoke in those Poligaf threads, but it maybe it was different back then. Certainly feels a lot different now.

RIP Hito

Honestly NFL-GAF is better with a live-in mod like Hito before he turned in his mod badge and Xia now. Sometimes we do go a bit (read: a lot) off the rails and having someone here with their hand on the pulse of the community to rein us back in is a lot better than having someone without that prior knowledge doing so.

At the risk of sounding like Grover Stark (it's not a fucking spoiler, yall read the comics damnit), we need the NFL-GAF accords.

RIP Hito

Honestly NFL-GAF is better with a live-in mod like Hito before he turned in his mod badge and Xia now. Sometimes we do go a bit (read: a lot) off the rails and having someone here with their hand on the pulse of the community to rein us back in is a lot better than having someone without that prior knowledge doing so.

At the risk of sounding like Grover Stark (it's not a fucking spoiler, yall read the comics damnit), we need the NFL-GAF accords.

I'm ready to sign.

Top Bottom