• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
ESPN 30 for 30: Believeland tonight!
.......should I make a thread? Not sure ppl care about these things?.... Or this specific thing
Yas! It's pretty good for the most part, you'll likely enjoy the rest. The head writer of that season is taking over as the Who showrunner in 2018 btw
Nice to know. And honestly still haven't had a chance to watch last season. Plan to binge it at some point
Edit: Sweeney! Martha just appeared in a trailer (torchHoods)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
.......should I make a thread? Not sure ppl care about these things?.... Or this specific thing

Nice to know. And honestly still haven't had a chance to watch last season. Plan to binge it at some point

A thread would be good.

It'll be the most Cleveland thing when nobody posts in it also.

You could.. But it would most likely degenerate into the making fun of Cleveland thread..

Don't think you really want that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just because you sit with someone at the lunch table doesn't mean that you're not shaking your head at them the entire time.

Pull back on the right stick, smooth follow through.

Hit the driving range first, shanked the ball over the place any time I attempted a full swing. The movement required doesn't make any sense to me, had more success hitting it like I would a field hockey shot. Wouldn't get as much height but at least it would go straight.

Golf is a beautiful game. I'd love to play some Par 3 right now

Yeah, it's decent fun. Just shooting the shit with mates while the sun shines. I can definitely see the appeal.

Except for the P wedge, which can fuck off back to whichever hell it was conceived in. What a cunt.

If you put a blonde wig on Casper, would wienke try to smang him?

Y/N
It's already been done.
latest

latest

Godslay

Banned
NFL-GAF is the most inclusive community on NeoGAF. Everyone is welcome. No one dares to threaten even the Kas's and Pep's of the world. They all have a seat at the table.

We have open Pats supporters in this thread!

Oddly enough, for as insular as some say this thread it's not that bad. If Xia can be a fair mod I think we've got a good fellowship here. Art not science type of thing.

I remember when Hitokage approved my account in a Poligaf chat way back in Sep of 2008.

He was a damn good mod, who led with a soft touch and a good heart. I lurked more than I spoke in those Poligaf threads, but it maybe it was different back then. Certainly feels a lot different now.

Top Bottom