• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't hate either of those.
But You always say alcohol is gross when people talk about alcohol..

For example.. Chris talked about the documented health benefits of drinking alcohol and you were like nope..

So you don't hate alcohol?
I just want it on the record.

Please call our toll free number open Monday thru Tuesday from 1am to 3am to speak with out account executive.
DM should know what he got Gronk. Shouldn't he?

But You always say alcohol is gross when people talk about alcohol..

For example.. Chris talked about the documented health benefits of drinking alcohol and you were like nope..

So you don't hate alcohol?
I just want it on the record.

DM should know what he got Gronk. Shouldn't he?
I say that alcohol is bad for the liver.

Considering what's on tonight.. Make sure it's cooked with tears of sadness :(
Naw from everything I've heard for the last few months it's not a feel sorry for us thing, more about the fans. But it will have sad moments lol

Still thinking About making a thread, if not just posting about it in here

Naw from everything I've heard for the last few months it's not a feel sorry for us thing, more about the fans. But it will have sad moments lol

Still thinking About making a thread, if not just posting about it in here
From what I read.. You are right.. Gonna get kicked in the nuts tonight wooooooo

Tonight feels like it's going to be debaucherous.

I ask for Pre-Emptive #PrayForGrover

tumblr_na5o31BGmy1sq9yswo1_500.gif

Bears mascot Staley scares kids for your amusement

Talk about a Bear claw.

Staley the Bear pranked some unsuspecting patrons of Dave & Busters by posing as one of the stuffed animals in the arcade's giant claw machine.

The Chicago Bears mascot buried himself among the toys and waited for a victim. One boy maneuvers the claw to grab Staley, and it seemingly pulls him up, Staley jumps at the window and the boy falls backward and stumbles to the floor in shock.

m4UAosv.gif

Top Bottom