• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom Penny

:lol what?

Lebron was going out of his way to be a drama queen this year.

I think he is a little butthurt over the fact that he is not getting as much attention as he was in Miami.
He didn't win MVP and whined about the definition because Curry was unanimous. He's a great player but such an egomaniac toolbag.

Wonder what's going on with Boykin.

They drafted 3 CB's and probably changed course on their off-season plans? No clue. I'm reading a number of beat guys/gals saying the Giants should look at him for the slot but if he couldn't stick on a CB needy Steelers team or the Panthers after losing Norman? Yeah....

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
For once, I'd like to offer my unconditional support to Kave. I can't name a single player on the Toronto Raptors (nobody can), but I can guarantee that combined they're all less of a douche than Lebron.

Striker

Cutting him now instead of August or before the season, but it's just mid May. The Steelers took forever to play him and even when he hit FA, he was not getting a lot of attention - eventually getting a 1 yr. deal.

Just interesting.

RBH

MBS_DM_Food-Pricing-Social_1500x1500_MBS.gif

CilX0FsVAAE2fw1.jpg:large

As a stated goal from the outset of design, Mercedes-Benz Stadium is reimagining the fan experience. Today in the building’s first completed concession stand, stadium leadership announced a game-changing food and beverage pricing and quality model designed to address the top reported pain point for football fans and soccer supporters in surveys about the live event experience.

Upon opening in 2017, Mercedes-Benz Stadium will offer food and beverage options developed to deliver what fans want – variety, speed of service, quality and value. The fan-first menu at Mercedes-Benz Stadium will include the most popular items priced as follows without compromising quality:

• $2 – Non-alcoholic beverage products with unlimited free refills (at freestanding refill stations)
  • $2 – Dasani bottled water; hot dogs; pretzels; popcorn
  • $3 – Peanuts; pizza; nachos; waffle fries
  • $5 – 12 oz. domestic beer

The menu and pricing model – which will allow a family of four to consume the typical game-day purchases for $28 or less – will be in effect for Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United games, as well as major events at Mercedes-Benz Stadium including the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, SEC Championship Game, the College Football National Championship (2018) and the NCAA Men’s Final Four slated for 2020. The pricing and product offerings will be the same for concerts, conventions and other special events booked at the stadium.

To improve speed and quality of service, Mercedes-Benz Stadium has partnered with its design team, construction partners and Levy Restaurants to create what will be an exceptional experience for fans, employing several new operational and design elements that include:

• More than 670 concession points-of-sale (65 percent more than our fans currently enjoy)
    [*]Self-service soda refill stations away from the concession stands (to increase speed, shorten lines)
  • Increased on-site kitchen and cooking capacity to ensure freshness, quality and speed of service
  • Whole-dollar pricing for ease and efficiency
http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/news-community/fans/

Holy shit, those prices are amazing.

That's my team! :')

BigAT

Sure, you COULD feed your family and get them drinks, but wouldn't you rather have a Beck's and a couple of bottles of water?

Cig4mwhWsAE6xmt.jpg

I think PFT is on to something. Boykin is a complainer.

Best moment of the season so far

A pretty meh season, for me at least. Same problem as the books. They killed all the characters that were interesting, and never properly replaced them. Everything across the sea is still boring, even with Tyrion and Varys. Who cares about the church vs whiny wuss king and his wife/brother/mother make it stop. Ramsey is a comic super-villain now

I'm sure everyone on the internet got all giddy about Dany's scene (and the CGI boobs), but we've already seen her lead the Dothraki. It's old ground

I'm with you squick. Lots of running in place this season.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Impressed by those Falcon concession prices. Hope they price the alcohol at an outrageous rate and make the games family friendly again.

bionic77

He didn't win MVP and whined about the definition because Curry was unanimous. He's a great player but such an egomaniac toolbag.
For the most part I think you have to be an egomaniac douche to be as great as Lebron was. If you are a normal person I don't think you ever get to be that great.

But he is just fucking horrible at handling the media. If I was a Cavs fan I would be happy that he was pissed that Steph won the MVP and I would want my player to be salty about shit like that. But he has been in the league forever and should be better at handling the media. The shit he does is so bush-league.

Being passive aggressive about his teammates in the media and on social media, unfollowing his own fucking team right before the playoffs, being a bitch about the Curry and Kerr after they just win the MVP and are getting all the media attention. He is just fucking clueless about handling his own brand at times.

Panthers really about to roll out here with Bene Benwikere and some rookies at corner?

I think Getts just has buddies in the media that he wants to help write their regression narratives at this point.

bionic77

Someone PM me or spoiler tag in a post what is happening in Game of Thrones (I read all the books so I know that now it is uncharted territory). More importantly why are they CGing in the titties? I heard from a friend who knows someone that the mother of dragons has a pretty nice pair of titties.

gutshot

Someone PM me or spoiler tag in a post what is happening in Game of Thrones (I read all the books so I know that now it is uncharted territory). More importantly why are they CGing in the titties? I heard from a friend who knows someone that the mother of dragons has a pretty nice pair of titties.

The boobs themselves weren't CGI, they and the person they are attached to were just filmed separately from the action in the background and then composited in (for obvious reasons).

Tom Penny

Violence death and boobies.

BigAT

The actress got famous from the show and had a no nudity thing added into her contract after a while.

They were CG? Looked liked tits to me. Maybe the actress got a no nudity clause in her contract.

bionic77

They were CG? Looked liked tits to me. Maybe the actress got a no nudity clause in her contract.
I have no idea. I was just responding to what squicken posted about CG titties. AT said the same thing as you in the above post.

What the fuck is this world coming to where even the titties we get on tv are not real? Technology is truly evil. I want to go back to simpler times. Before plastic surgery and CG titties. Back then I could at least trust my eyes.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The actress got famous from the show and had a no nudity thing added into her contract after a while.

People need to stop believing the rumors they read on the internet...

But before any assumptions are made about Clarke’s participation in the scene, there’s something the actress wants everybody to know. “I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” she says. “That was awhile ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The only thing I took away from yesterday Is that everyone is a expert on CG titts except for me :/ not even sure I've ever seen real titts now. Questioning everything

I was figuring it was what they did with Cersei and just cg'd her face on another chick's body.

The only thing I took away from yesterday Is that everyone is a expert on CG titts except for me :/ not even sure I've ever seen real titts now. Questioning everything

There was a huge rumor being perpetuated that she had a no nudity clause in her contact after the first few seasons. Apparently it was bullshit all along.

Top Bottom