• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm at work, but when I get home, I'm going to provide a link to the type of excellent acting and dialogue one might except from a Starz exclusive television show.

MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT

GROVER CLEVELAND

lincoln-bedroom-c1896.jpg

I officially endorse BlackGhost in his fight against the Kave Man.

I'm not telling yall how to feel, but just know that I love all of you even if you are a communist maple syrup drinker.

effzee

Wonder what's going on with Boykin.

Its that's racist Chip Kelly who keeps trading and cutting him cause hes black!

Also GoT was awesome and the whole season has been great! And those were real and they were fantastic!

Will also been rooting for team Bron Bron. His MVP comments were stupid but level of hate Lebron gets compared to his actual actions, play, and overall persona is unwarranted.

GS - Cleveland should be another fun finals thought I think GS wins in 5.

bionic77

This is Our America now. :(
Scary times we live in.

CG titties.

STD monsters getting feature articles about how they best like to spread their disease.

Gata running rampant and getting me banned on a weekly basis (I have been here a long time and was never banned before Gata started snitching, the two may or may not be related).

Pats fans working hard to get Trump as our next president.

BG and Kave fighting like animals.

We need some good news. Something to cheer us all up and bring us together.

The age when most people feel the least happy:

Damn it's going to get worse?!?! :(

Guess it's hitting Bionic pretty hard:

Scary times we live in.

CG titties.

STD monsters getting feature articles about how they best like to spread their disease.

Gata running rampant and getting me banned on a weekly basis (I have been here a long time and was never banned before Gata started snitching, the two may or may not be related).

bionic77

The age when most people feel the least happy:

Damn it's going to get worse?!?! :(

Guess it's hitting Bionic pretty hard:
Holy fuck, is that thing real?

Why are old people so happy?

I am 38 so if that is real shit is about to fall off of a cliff for me. I am not sure if I buy that chart. Most people I know in their 30s-50s are pretty damn happy (at least the ones with money and a decent spouse). I might live in a bubble though so I won't go 100% just by my experiences.

Financially secure so they are retired and live in nursing homes where they sleep around all the time or hang out with grandkids and have more freedom to pick up extra hobbies and the like

Getting old has it's perks I suppose.

The age of most depression coincides with the ages most people have teenagers/college aged kids.

Jus sayin.
This too

I am 38 so if that is real shit is about to fall off of a cliff for me. I am not sure if I buy that chart. Most people I know in their 30s-50s are pretty damn happy (at least the ones with money and a decent spouse). I might live in a bubble though so I won't go 100% just by my experiences.

The age of most depression coincides with the ages most people have teenagers/college aged kids.

Jus sayin.

Well here is where I got that from http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chart-shows-age-most-people-124247253.html

I don't really know a lot of people past 35 well enough to say if they are happy or not but the few that I do certainly seem to be...we'll see how it goes I guess.

bionic77

Jus sayin.
Thats weird. These people must just suck.

When my son is a teenager I will have a 24/7 friend to play basketball, ping pong, video games, etc. with. I am already training my kids to like some of the stuff I do so we can spend some good times together when they get older.

Financially secure so they are retired and live in nursing homes where they sleep around all the time or hang out with grandkids and have more freedom to pick up extra hobbies and the like

Getting old has it's perks I suppose.
This is true but I figured it would be offset by the bad things of old age. Like your brain and dick not working the way they used to. I figure that would be a bummer.

Old people in general don't see that happy to me. At least not the ones I know. I question everything about this study!

Crisco

Banned
Scary times we live in.

CG titties.

Cam Newton's new TV show is about to debut!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk5iwncJ47Q

When my son is a teenager I will have a 24/7 friend to play basketball, ping pong, video games, etc. with. I am already training my kids to like some of the stuff I do so we can spend some good times together when they get older.

You'd think that...but how many teenagers like to hang out with their parents? I mean I know it happens...but I hope you have a fall back options or some hobbies.

You make such huge assumptions about your son actually wanting to spend time with you as a teenager. There is no planning for their rebellious teenager phase. Your kid will be off too busy chasing girls and trying to impress his friends to notice you, meanwhile you'll be stressed as fuck wondering if your kid is getting in trouble. Even though I had a ton in common with my dad as a teen I had no interest in hanging out with him, or anyone in my family at that age.

bionic77

You make such huge assumptions about your son actually wanting to spend time with you as a teenager. There is no planning for their rebellious teenager phase. Your kid will be off too busy chasing girls and trying to impress his friends to notice you, meanwhile you'll be stressed as fuck wondering if your kid is getting in trouble. Even though I had a ton in common with my dad as a teen I had no interest in hanging out with him, or anyone in my family at that age.
I am an optimist.

Also, I am pretty charming and funny so I never had a problem becoming friends or staying friends with people. I assume this shit will translate with my kids but it is true that you never know.

Anyways don't spoil my fantasies. Thats all I have left.

Top Bottom