• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bionic77

Yeah, I have a 401k, but my backup retirement plan is investment property. I've got 2 homes plus the one I live in already, renting both of them. Nothing more than $250K, but I can pretty much already pay for my main house with the profit from my other two. I figure whenever I retire, I at least will have housing expenses covered so the 401k can suck my balls.
We also have a townhouse but I don't make any money on it. I am happy to just break even on it with the mortgage and property taxes and can wait another 10 years before I actually profit on it. Been looking for another one as well but it is can be hard to find a good rental property and even harder to find a good tenant.

We were hoping to use the money from the rentals to pay for most of my kids college tuition or whatever other expenses pop up then. Speaking of money not growing, I have socked away I believe about $50,000 ($25k each) for my kids 526 or 524, whatever the fuck it is, and they are growing like I have it in a savings account.

Puffy was so right. Money is nothing but a pain in the ass. Being poor and ignorant is the way to go.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
He lost all his starts.

edit: I think talking about taste with beer is defeating the purpose. All beer tastes like shit. I drink beer for the buzz it gives. As long as I can get it down it's fine.

If I want to enjoy what i'm drinking almost any other alcoholic drink comes before beer.

I used to feel like that about beer. Then I graduated from high school.

I used to feel like that about beer. Then I graduated from high school.

I know it's not popular, but i've been drinking beer for 20 years and have never settled on one that tastes good. Rather have Whisky or Rum if i'm sipping on shit or enjoying liquor with my meal.

Beer (for me) is exclusively for when I want to get ripped on the cheap.

Milchjon

I know it's not popular, but i've been drinking beer for 20 years and have never settled on one that tastes good. Rather have Whisky or Rum if i'm sipping on shit or enjoying liquor with my meal.

Beer (for me) is exclusively for when I want to get ripped on the cheap.

My beer tastes are vastly more expensive than for any other kind of booze :-/

I actually made up a unit (of course it's called Jon) for ml of pure alcohol per Euro spent, which comes handy for comparison purposes.

Bread

Banned
My beer tastes are vastly more expensive than for any other kind of booze :-/

I actually made up a unit (of course it's called Jon) for ml of pure alcohol per Euro spent, which comes handy for comparison purposes.
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Schefter is saying that Bills 1st round pick Shaq Lawson needs shoulder surgery and will be out 4-6 months potentially

Poor LJ

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Lunch time.

aTsK75P.gif

8gH7VwL.gif

Milchjon

"Broncos QB Mark Sanchez injured left thumb in weight room Thursday, underwent surgery Saturday, will miss a few OTAs, as @MikeKlis reported."

Schefter

This guy

Farooq

Banned
Schefter is saying that Bills 1st round pick Shaq Lawson needs shoulder surgery and will be out 4-6 months potentially

Poor LJ

Naw. Lawson is going to be a very good edge rusher.

Also, it seems like a pro-active measure based on the teams statement. Rookie edges rarely make a significant impact anyway.

A well made sausage can easily stand up to most cuts of meat I've tried.

Of course I haven't had very high end steaks...

Sausage is great, no lie. I recently had a lamb sausage that changed my life. The best thing about sausage is that even really good sausage is dirt cheap compared to steak.

I'd still take a steak at the end of the day though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Some of you guys have weird views of Canada that are nowhere close to the truth.

Communism? Have you seen our beautiful prime minister?

Top Bottom