• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Milchjon

We need a televised debate between Kave and BG.

Everyone gets their choice of 10 gifs to support their position.

Also, one PhotoShop by Printer Paper each.

Bread

Banned
Some of you guys have weird views of Canada that are nowhere close to the truth.

Communism? Have you seen our beautiful prime minister?
Couldn't help but read this in Mikey's voice
giphy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave - If the Cavs win, would you root them on in the Finals because Cleveland, or would you curse them?

I wouldn't curse them nor would I root for them.

My stance is if my team isn't there then I root for a good series. If they win I'd be happy for you guys.

Crisco

Banned
Seems a bit premature for the Panthers to release Boykin, especially to make room for tryout players. Maybe we like the rookie CBs a lot, but I hope DG isn't getting a bit too eager to prove his doubters wrong. Right now we're looking at least one rookie DB starting day one, and potentially two.

I would have understood it better if they drafted a guy in the 4th round or something and liked him for that roster spot. But Matt Cassell was as bad as Mettenberger last year, imo. I guess I am just going to miss Watt sacking him 12 times a year
Titans going to running the football a lot more. Allowing Mariota to maybe play the full season. I still probably take Metts over Cassell. I could never trust a USC QB

Seems a bit premature for the Panthers to release Boykin, especially to make room for tryout players. Maybe we like the rookie CBs a lot, but I hope DG isn't getting a bit too eager to prove his doubters wrong. Right now we're looking at least one rookie DB starting day one, and potentially two.

I was saying this on another board but Boykin's ceiling is low. He's a slot corner and will only ever be a slot corner, and most defenses like their corners to have versatility and be able to play the boundaries. Slot only guys are a dime a dozen.

On top of that, Boykin is not at all physical. So a slot only corner with no physicality? And apparently an attitude to top it off? Bad combination.

Chris did you know your girl yanet garcia has a Instagram and snapchat? The Instagram is pretty much booty shots.....she's not shy about it......

......I'm sure you already know

Some more bad news for the #Bills this Monday. Multiple team sources tell me that wide receiver Sammy Watkins has broken his foot.

https://twitter.com/TyDunne/status/732305191601590272

When it rains....

Damn that sucks.

The ghost of Scott Norwood doing work

#Bills WR Sammy Watkins suffered a broken small bone in his foot & had a screw inserted, source said. Should be ready for training camp.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/732306519065280514

Oh nvm

Euron

Had my first house centipede encounter of the season. I shouldn't have to deal with insects this big in New England. This is why I hate warmer weather.

That Mr. robot s2 trailer was dope! I'm not saying you guys should catch up, but you guys should catch up.

I want to thank FMT and and I believe Squicken for putting me on to it. They also intro'd me to Orphan Black. Haven't seen the newest season or finished the last before that.....but I assume it's still a good show!
Wasn't that the same injury Matt Boob suffered because of Albert Bitchworth's fatass?
Why are you like this!

That Mr. robot s2 trailer was dope! I'm not saying you guys should catch up, but you guys should catch up.

I want to thank FMT and and I believe Squicken for putting me on to it. They also intro'd me to Orphan Black. Haven't seen the newest season or finished the last before that.....but I assume it's still a good show!
!

Can confirm Orphan Black is still great

Top Bottom