• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Line_HTX

Aww shiet, 24: Legacy will start immediately after Super Bowl LI?

Corey Hawkins is going to be real good.

Houston is also a desolate cursed sports wasteland, though not quite on the same level as Atlanta or Toronto. Or Cleveland of course.

I dunno, all things considered, I think we're doing OK for the most part. No sane person actually likes the Rockets, so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not like this Chris. Not like this!

Funny I said the same thing right after this happened:

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

So you hate him because he couldn't stop the Patriots from winning a championship?

And yet you support the Dolphins who have had 15 years to just stop them once but just completely and utterly fail.

Stop the Patriots? No I didn't expect him to stop the pats, I mean he doesn't play defense...however I did expect him to not LITERALLY TOSS THEM THE WIN,

squicken

Also one of my favorite "Making Of" documentaries.

I love how they had all this random footage of planes flying around and had to somehow piece them together into something cohesive you can wrap a story around.

I remember seeing it and finding out the stunt pilot died creating the scene where Goose died. So sad. That and the Twilight Zone deaths really change the dynamic of watching those movies. I miss practical effects and stunts, but the day has passed, with safety a good reason why

Hunter S.

Come now the Dolphins are heroes. They beat the Cheats in their final game of the season giving Denver home field advantage and a much, much better chance to beat the cheats again. You got to think about a bigger, positive picture here for the dolphins!

Come now the Dolphins are heroes. They beat the Cheats in their final game of the season giving Denver home field advantage and a much, much better chance to beat the cheats again. You got to think about a bigger, positive picture here for the dolphins!

See! Bronco fans know it was a team effort!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Schefter is saying that Bills 1st round pick Shaq Lawson needs shoulder surgery and will be out 4-6 months potentially

Poor LJ

Not only that but Sammy Watkins is having foot surgery. Shitty news for the Bills, sounds like Watkins may have injury concerns for the rest of his career.

Watkins has dealt with numerous injuries in two years since being drafted, including broken ribs, hip surgery, a sprained ankle and a calf strain. Despite the various ailments, Watkins has missed only three regular-season games -- all last October.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15564183/buffalo-bills-get-bad-news-shaq-lawson-sammy-watkins

Like the article states Watkins has only missed 3 games but when I've watched him play it seems like the injuries really affects how he plays and slows him down.

I played Halo with kas Saturday night and he admitted that the lions suck. That jerk bead wouldn't return my messages that night. Boy does he suck.

Wussy misremembering his time at State is a shame but hardly surprising.

What actually happened: Wuss never fully committed to playing football past his junior year vs going to MLB (he was a 4th round draft pick in the Rule 5 Draft, so pretty legit baseball player) and Mike Glennon was going to transfer if he had to wait another year after sitting his first 2. So Tom O'Brien went with the guy who was guaranteed to be playing football for 2 more years as opposed to the guy who may or may not have played it one more.

Dude was balling out at State. TOB doesn't push him out the door if he actually 100% had his heart in football at that point.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I played Halo with kas Saturday night and he admitted that the lions suck. That jerk bead wouldn't return my messages that night. Boy does he suck.

IIRC we actually had a decent discussion on Carson Wentz, how he has the size and footwork in the pocket to potentially be a solid QB. And don't forget the financial advice I gave you.

Lions Super Bowl Odds for some stupid reason are 60:1. Absolutely ridiculous and it went from 33:1 to 60:1 a little after Megatron retired.

Step 1.) Put $100 on the Lions winning a Super Bowl
Step 2.) Watch what will be the most electrifying offense in the league and great defense over 17 weeks + the playoffs
Step 3.) ???
Step 4.) Profit

Line_HTX

What actually happened: Wuss never fully committed to playing football past his junior year vs going to MLB (he was a 4th round draft pick in the Rule 5 Draft, so pretty legit baseball player) and Mike Glennon was going to transfer if he had to wait another year after sitting his first 2. So Tom O'Brien went with the guy who was guaranteed to be playing football for 2 more years as opposed to the guy who may or may not have played it one more.

Dude was balling out at State. TOB doesn't push him out the door if he actually 100% had his heart in football at that point.

Yep, just another phony scam by Sissy Wilson.

MechDX

I'm getting an ad for something called checkmate.com . Says she's cheating on me and I should enter her phone number to verify

That bitch!

That is exactly what happened.

I'm getting an ad for something called checkmate.com . Says she's cheating on me and I should enter her phone number to verify

That bitch!
Me too..
I've been getting that and one of the other ones I've been getting is something about 100 funny pictures and it shows three girls and one is doing a Janet Jackson interpretation I think.

Top Bottom