• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Cowboys weren't taking Wentz at four....

Taking Wentz at four would have been the perfect idea if you think Romo has 2 years left and Wentz needs time to develop. I can believe Cowboys going after Wentz.

This is what Chip needed to do last year. Trade the farm away for Mariota and then use that as a reason to give him more time.

Eagles fans what are you more excited about. Pederson and Wentz or what could have been with Chip and Marcus?

Chip ultimately became conservative didn't pull the trigger and now pays for it.

Didn't he offer something like Alonso, Fletcher Cox, and two number 1s or something else suitably crazy, and the Titans turned him down?

Fantomex

Who have the Browns drafted in the last 10 years besides Joe Thomas who was a legit Pro Bowler? They done goofed. They now have more picks they can totally fail on. But congrats on fleecing the Eagles doe!

f3fb9-gif_02_alex_04.gif

Striker

Who have the Browns drafted in the last 10 years besides Joe Thomas who was a legit Pro Bowler? They done goofed. They now have more picks they can totally fail on. But congrats on fleecing the Eagles doe!
Joe Thomas, Joe Haden, um... Alex Mack was a great center for them too. But yeah, short list.

Fantomex

Joe Thomas, Joe Haden, um... Alex Mack was a great center for them too. But yeah, short list.

I hear ya, but it's like. The #2 pick. You could get Goff or Wentz. If you didn't want to go QB you could get a Pro Bowler in Tunsil or Ramsey. I mean they even signed RG3 to a QB friendly contract. I totally understand if they don't think Goff or Wentz are franchise QB's, but next year your looking at Watson from Clemson and the QB from Miami and I don't think those come close to Goff.

Lol, Browns play the Eagles in week 1.

Bradford will tear his ACL in the last preseason game and be out for the season. Wentz will start against the Browns and fleece them for 463 yards passing and 5 TDs.

After that, he'll basically turn into the dumpster fire everyone feared he would be against pro competition.

Which will have at least one anonymous exec saying, "Well, he crushed the Browns, but we did say he was strong against inferior opponents."

Fantomex

Bradford will tear his ACL in the last preseason game and be out for the season. Wentz will start against the Browns and fleece them for 463 yards passing and 5 TDs.

After that, he'll basically turn into the dumpster fire everyone feared he would be against pro competition.

Which will have at least one anonymous exec saying, "Well, he crushed the Browns, but we did say he was strong against inferior opponents."

You wrong for that one.

Striker

http://www.chatsports.com/dallas-co...-lawrence-be-suspended-failed-drug-test-28270

Dallas Cowboys starting defensive end Demarcus Lawrence will be suspended for a failed offseason drug test, a source with direct knowledge of the situation told Chat Sports on Wednesday.

Lawrence tested positive for amphetamines, according to the source, which typically carries a penalty of four games. The Cowboys are expected to make an announcement regarding the suspension within the next 24 hours.

No other places have said this, but it would be trouble for Jerrah's team.

Fantomex

Pray for my dude EDP

Rough watch :'(

When anything on this Earth other than family gets you that emotional or disheveled, you need to re-evaluate every decision you've ever made.

I ain't seen a grown man break down like that since MRSA found out his drug dealer got arrested.

Top Bottom