• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

squicken

Rural America is depressing as fuck. All of it is dying. The young people leave. Both my parents are from very small towns. The house where my grandmother's brother lived is just unoccupied. Can't sell it. No reason to fix it up. It's not like there are homeless people or crackheads squatting there. It just sits, empty

There's no bigger blindspot among educated city dwellers than the plight of the rural poor. All the same jokes persist, yet those people are as disenfranchised as any other group in the country

bionic77

American houses are so ugly...

Ya'll shit on Bionic his rugs, but his interior design is on point.

✊🏻

Thank you friend and teacher Bread.
You say some smart shit for a Pats fan.

If you can realize that Tom Brady is the Devil and your teams achievements were all because of cheating (with a minor assist to bitchasses like Wussle) then I will have to acknowledge your wisdom and name you a friend.

So I was driving to work this morning and the truck in front of me (On of those big ass cargo trucks) was spray painted with the words "TOM BRADY GOAT."

I find that to be highly offensive. However being the good human being that I am I did nothing!

kWQY4Fs.jpg

bionic77

Objectively false.
Kobes game will be remembered in LA forever.

Most people in Seattle under 60 don't know they had a basketball team.

Might want to recheck your math.

Also looks like GS figured out something on offense. Wonder if OKC can fix this with a tweak or if theh have to change shit up on a bigger level.

bionic77

You're better than this.. This is some Pepiope/Yankee shit. Get off those drugs Chris and stop playing with your cats so much. They give you delusions that
Fuck yo cat, fuck yo team, fuck yo city and fuck yo couch.

Lakers back dog. We ain't going to be all meek like Canada and Browns fans. Those days are over. We can be ourselves again!

We home Chris! We home!

Also looks like GS figured out something on offense. Wonder if OKC can fix this with a tweak or if theh have to change shit up on a bigger level.
You know they're not going to.. Warriors fuck around and then finish the job. It's what they do.

Fuck yo cat, fuck yo team, fuck yo city and fuck yo couch.

Lakers back dog. We ain't going to be all meek like Canada and Browns fans. Those days are over. We can be ourselves again!

We home Chris! We home!
How bout wait until they actually make playoffs again. Then you can say they're back

cdyhybrid

Good thing they'll have Grandpa bionic to tell them about how he was at that Lakers-Sonics game in 1968, celebrating his 30th birthday!

Top Bottom