• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RBH

Magic Johnson shares his expert analysis about the Lakers' draft pick:

kgy0oGz.png

MWYPCbc.png

Oh ok, thanks Magic!

You're better than this.. This is some Pepiope/Yankee shit. Get off those drugs Chris and stop playing with your cats so much. They give you delusions that

You give me far too much credit,

Fuck yo cat, fuck yo team, fuck yo city and fuck yo couch.

Lakers back dog. We ain't going to be all meek like Canada and Browns fans. Those days are over. We can be ourselves again!

We home Chris! We home!

bionic77

Magic Johnson shares his expert analysis about the Lakers' draft pick:

kgy0oGz.png

MWYPCbc.png

Oh ok, thanks Magic!
Fuck you RBH.

Magic is off limits.

He won a title playing center when he is actually a PG and cured AIDS. You are a doctor and you haven't cured shit!

the excitement of the Lakers getting the 2nd pick in the draft caused me to browse through mock draft sites all day, even looking at some 2017 mocks, which caused me to come to a sudden realization that we are only about 2 or 3 years away from NBA rookies that were born in the year 2000.

untitled-16.gif

Good night, brahs.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Uh oh.

As reported by Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole, multiple teams found a pre-arthritic condition in Laremy Tunsil’s ankle that could be worse than Myles Jack’s knee. Cole went on to say that some teams were scared off by this diagnosis, while others did not think of it as a big concern. Obviously the Miami Dolphins thought the value outweighed the potential risk as they ended his free fall with the 13th overall pick, but it will be interesting to see what issue contributed more to this surprising fall from grace considering the fact that teams could’ve known about this video long ago.

#Pray4Trejo

It's very lame to wait until after something happens to comment on it.

That's what lame bitches and sportswriter do.

Intelligent and cultured people call out shit before it happens.
So.. Those people who get tattoos of championship before it happens and then when their team doesn't win.. Are they intelligent and cultured.. Or are they idiots and should have waited?

68 was good times.

Loose women, no STDs and no condoms.

Everyone got laid back in 68. Even DM!
See.. This is what led to Gata and Dega being born.

Warriors going balls deep....

They saw that beat down of the Raptors and are trying to one up it.
Told y'all that they fuck around and win and they get away with it because they are that good.

You give me far too much credit,
Sorry for believing you... :(

I'm snitching on your ass.
Gonna get stitches Ninja..

He deserves this..

he should have just claimed the gas mask bong was medicinal.
:jnc

Hello friends
Hi friend Dutch.

Russel Wilson is a lying sack of shit:

Wilson’s former NC State teammate, Kalani Heppe, wrote on Facebook Sunday, “80 percent of the s–t Russell said in his speech didn’t even happen.”

Heppe called Wilson a “me” player, among other colorful things. The headline of Brinson’s column calls Wilson’s memory “conveniently fuzzy.”

jnc at him throwing his coach under the bus to try and make himself look better.

squicken

Vegas Win Totals for 2016

GB, SEA, PITT, NE, CAR 10.5
AZ, KC, MIN, IND, CIN, DAL 9.5
Denver 9
BAL, HOU, OAK 8.5
NYG, NYJ, BUF 8
TB, LAR, CHI, JAX, WAS, ATL 7.5
DET, MIA, NO, PHI, SD 7
TEN, SF 5.5
Cleveland 4.5

Fox318

Youtube now has a trial for red for 99 cents for 3 months.

Paid for it with money I got filling out Google Ad survey's.

Gotta say Google Music is such an upgrade over Amazon Prime.

Top Bottom