• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
cenafisher.jpg

cena-live-2.jpg

9.-John-Cena.jpg

Less than two weeks till Cena!!!!

Vegas Win Totals for 2016

GB, SEA, PITT, NE, CAR 10.5
AZ, KC, MIN, IND, CIN, DAL 9.5
Denver 9
BAL, HOU, OAK 8.5
NYG, NYJ, BUF 8
TB, LAR, CHI, JAX, WAS, ATL 7.5
DET, MIA, NO, PHI, SD 7
TEN, SF 5.5
Cleveland 4.5

Take the under on Cleveland. Broncos are going to win 11!
I hope

KingBroly

Banned
Vegas Win Totals for 2016

GB, SEA, PITT, NE, CAR 10.5
AZ, KC, MIN, IND, CIN, DAL 9.5
Denver 9
BAL, HOU, OAK 8.5
NYG, NYJ, BUF 8
TB, LAR, CHI, JAX, WAS, ATL 7.5
DET, MIA, NO, PHI, SD 7
TEN, SF 5.5
Cleveland 4.5

PHI isn't getting 7 wins. The Giants aren't getting 8.

squicken

I would take the under on Indy and ATL. Otherwise nothing screams out as outrageous. It's pretty sad that a 5-11 season in CLE would exceed expectations

I would take the under on Indy and ATL. Otherwise nothing screams out as outrageous. It's pretty sad that a 5-11 season in CLE would exceed expectations

On the year where they can get two top 10 picks Cleveland and Philly will get 8 wins and be in the mid-teens. Shame is a flat circle.

Bread

Banned
8-8

Like Celtics Great Kevin Garnett once said
"I'm so hype right now, anything is possible.........ANYTHING IS POSSIBBBLE!!!"
v182bcjqfjzd7qxvkvrs.gif
the dream is real! your browns about to beat the odds and shock the world like my celtics!

Everyone spent a whole year telling me that Josh Norman was just a cover 3 corner who was a product of the system. Now his loss is supposed to be a backbreaker?

Which is it?

Oochie Wally Wally or One Mic?
lmao

you fool

Everyone spent a whole year telling me that Josh Norman was just a cover 3 corner who was a product of the system. Now his loss is supposed to be a backbreaker?

Which is it?

Oochie Wally or One Mic?
I said that Norman wasn't good? I don't remember ever saying any such thing. It will be very interesting to see if it really was the DL making bad corners look good, or if maybe guys like Norman were making QBs hold the ball longer then they wanted to. Anyway I was just responding to the idea that they were definitely going to be better this year. SB losers almost always regress.

Crisco

Banned
Even with Norman secondary was probalby our weakest position group last year. Remember we were starting Robert McClain and Cortland Finnegan in the playoffs. Also, even when Tillman was healthy he was more of an asset off the field than on it. I think top to bottom this is a better team than 2015, and any drop off at left outside corner (remember Norman didn't follow receivers around the field) should be made up for at other spots.

Kelvin Benjamin played 0 snaps in 2015

Not a one

His return is much more important in the grand scheme than Norman's loss

I mean, the Panthers will "regress" because winning 15 games just isn't something you can do 2 years in a row. I wouldn't pick them to get back to the SB just because the playoffs are a crapshoot for any team that doesn't have the greatest defense since the 2000 Ravens.

But on talent, they will be a stronger 53 than they were last year

Bread

Banned
Shhhhhh...

I was 16 living wit my grandparents when this came out in 2001 I HAD so many bitches in high school and all around my grandparents neighborhood it was crazy BUT fast forward to 2016 i b 31 soon I got a girlfriend 2 kids and a 😈 step child I have NO MORE bitches 😒😩 but life is great I'm still that nigga on the low 😏 tho

Can't you love me for who I am.

Gross.. Fuck Creed (the band, not the movie before anyone makes that crack)

Cousins needs to come out and say his Twitter was hacked.
He really does.

It almost would make happy.

On the year where they can get two top 10 picks Cleveland and Philly will get 8 wins and be in the mid-teens. Shame is a flat circle.
#FuckChris

Giving us bad juju

Booker T is a good man.
He's so awesome.

I was 16 living wit my grandparents when this came out in 2001 I HAD so many bitches in high school and all around my grandparents neighborhood it was crazy BUT fast forward to 2016 i b 31 soon I got a girlfriend 2 kids and a 😈 step child I have NO MORE bitches 😒😩 but life is great I'm still that nigga on the low 😏 tho

This sounds like a Lucas Graham song.

Top Bottom