• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
For you married folks, would you ever consider going out with your friends on the night of your wife's birthday?

Trying to figure out if my sister's husband is a dick

Unless he's looking for a way out, nope never, no matter how much she might say that she doesn't want to do anything or that it's ok for him to go out, I made that mistake once with a girl.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tempIMG_0306--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

http://detroitlions.com/news/ohara/...se-study/e9e3f4ab-5ce7-4eed-bf16-5cc0bb5c9b69

Some more pics from Lions offseason workouts + practices.

Still boggles my mind Marvin Jones had a drop rate of 1.6% last season. Pretty much means he caught every pass thrown to him last year.

Unless he's looking for a way out, nope never, no matter how much she might say that she doesn't want to do anything or that it's ok for him to go out, I made that mistake once with a girl.

It's way worse than that. I got a text from her basically pleading with him not to stay out too late, that she was feeling sad and wanted to be with him on her bday. Then got the "woops meant to send that to someone else" right after.

Sucks. I thought he was cool.

For you married folks, would you ever consider going out with your friends on the night of your wife's birthday?

Trying to figure out if my sister's husband is a dick
lol question. If you want to have man toys you celebrate your wife's birthday with her.

E:: Grover, be daring. Drink King Cobra. Cam would.

It's way worse than that. I got a text from her basically pleading with him not to stay out too late, that she was feeling sad and wanted to be with him on her bday. Then got the "woops meant to send that to someone else" right after.

Sounds like he's both a dick and a goddamn moron.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

):

That sucks. What a dickhead.

Oh yeah total dickhead then, sorry :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Wow.

Hope he isn't too surprised when she files for divorce.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Weird. I get that they were the thing and everyone was making one, but nowadays it's all about sours and saisons. So nothing wrong with an ipa

Sours might be the only thing worse than IPAs. Had a Berliner Weisse once. Once.

Apparently you're supposed to sweeten it with raspberry syrup or something? I dunno, seems odd.

Go Cav.

Got a chance to Play Valkryia Chronicles yesterday and just now. Chan was right for once, it's a pretty good game. Chan is in denial though, because it is in fact anime.

Finally got to the first part were I was literally kinda getting my ass kicked for a while, didn't think I'd make it out. Ch. 5 Wildwood warfare
ive been using a lot of shock troopers and ignoring the scouts. Kinda realized that wasn't the best way lol. And when the general showed up with Tank I thought I might lose. Was able to beat it first try though in about 9 turns, somehow I got a C Rank for the mess I displayed

Go Cav.

Got a chance to Play Valkryia Chronicles yesterday and just now. Chan was right for once, it's a pretty good game. Chan is in denial though, because it is in fact anime.

Finally got to the first part were I was literally kinda getting my ass kicked for a while, didn't think I'd make it out. Ch. 5 Wildwood warfare
ive been using a lot of shock troopers and ignoring the scouts. Kinda realized that wasn't the best way lol. And when the general showed up with Tank I thought I might lose. Was able to beat it first try though in about 9 turns, somehow I got a C Rank for the mess I displayed

Scouts are super important due to their mobility, they allow you to rush a base capture it and switch your units out for the more power heavy but slower ones. Make sure to visit Castlefront Street after each mission, since that will give your troops their extra battle traits (though some do break certain characters making them quite useless) if they collected enough points to unlock them (you can farm the points super easy by forcing your troops during skirmish 1 to kill an ally, send for a medic and repeating this process until everyone done the action of sending for a medic. This will net you five points after you finish your skirmish which is enough for characters to unlock their traits.).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Go Cav.

:jnc Never noticed that. For all his hate of anime he sure loves Valkryia Chronicles, which is a great game.

Pro Bowl needs to just be cancelled at this point.

Players don't care about it, fans don't care about it but the NFL won't get rid of it until they can find something to replace it in its yearly timeslot.

Maybe make the East-West Shrine game, or a game featuring the Top NFL Draft prospects in a nationally televised game.

It could possibly make for an entertaining game especially if prospect NFL players are compensated for potential risk of injury. Unlikely though.

Go Cav.

Self loathing animus are the worst

Top Bottom