• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since you love FFXII as much as I do, whenever FFXII HD PS4 edition is released, your copy is on me.

Uhhh how bout I buy you one instead?

Well I'm a just say this. When I finally came around and started to play KH2 Final Mix with the english patch a little while later KH 1.5 was announced so of course then eventually KH 2.5 was announced. So I'm doing a service playing this game right now to summon the HD release.

If I had the time I'd join you....I still only managed to play UC4 last saturday night...not sure when I'll get a chance to keep going :(

Mindlog

Stop being mean or else Jameis will turn into Freeman 2.0.
k0jPoN6.gif

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Russell Wilson?
Definitely. Lets talk about what a huge fucking liar he is, or how he gave the Pats their only Sb win after spygate because his fragile little ego couldn't handle Marshan being the man 2 years in a row.

Definitely. Lets talk about what a huge fucking liar he is, or how he gave the Pats their only Sb win after spygate because his fragile little ego couldn't handle Marshan being the man 2 years in a row.
Dang dude. Let it go. after much therapy I forgive Wilson for throwing the pick. :'v

Tom Penny

I barely sleep on work nights it really makes no sense rolling in on four hours sleep regularly. I have to be physically tired sucks 😐

Hey didn't Luke smith used to post in this thread? I just read that he is lead developer on destiny 2. Man what a huge leap from 1up.
Yeah he was a Colts fans. Luke was probably my favorite part of the 1up podcasts, that was before I knew of Gaf. Actually I'm pretty sure 1up introduced me to Gaf

Top Bottom