• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn I feel like Hue ( my boy ) has been to all these home playoff games.

Also why this dude RG3 got his own trademark on all his Twitter pictures?

Is it football season yet?

Does anyone remember the last time the eastern conference was good in the NBA?

This shit is embarrassing.

1453942569308792098.gif

bionic77

That's a very accurate representation of MJ.

Raptors defense is incredibly undisciplined. Theh don't seem to know who is supposed to defend who. If it was on fast breaks that is acceptable for lower shit teams but for a team in the ECF to play like this?

And their offense is barely any better than their defense.

Miami would have at least played something that resembled basketball if they were healthy.

This game is really not that complicated...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of basketball, I only changed to this avatar to annoy bionic because it's the black and white antithesis of his Magic.

Is it working yet?

Mindlog

After trying some Leinenkugel Berry Weiss or licorice bullshit I swore the brand off.
Then for some reason we got a case of the Cranberry Ginger Shandy.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
LlsQGLd.jpg

Like a beer mimosa.

I want to boot that up again but I'm waiting on the FFXII HD PS4K ver. to come out...

#IBELIEVE

Also #TeamKave has them right where he wants them! You got this Kave!!

Well I'm a just say this. When I finally came around and started to play KH2 Final Mix with the english patch a little while later KH 1.5 was announced so of course then eventually KH 2.5 was announced. So I'm doing a service playing this game right now to summon the HD release.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Does anyone remember the last time the eastern conference was good in the NBA?

This shit is embarrassing.

The Pacers team from 2004 had the potential to be a great team for awhile before the Malace in the Palace went down.

They had Ron Artest hitting his prime, Jaxxxx in his prime, Jermaine O'Neal, Jamal Tinsley and a nice roster around them.

Would've been interesting in another universe if that team had stayed together.

DMczaf

http://www.bucsnation.com/2016/5/19...ameis-winston-says-bucs-offensive-coordinator

"I think that's one thing that's a misnomer. I think from the outside you would've looked at it with all the things that were publicized in the past about him and who he is. I was dead wrong. He wants to win as much as we do. He's a competitive joker, man, he's smart, he's intelligent...you can win a lot of games with guys like that.''

Monken went on to blame social media for the impression he had of Winston, which is kind of hilarious. You'd think that a former college coach of all people would know to separate a player's social media presence from his actual personality.

that's our quarterback ;_;

Gigglepoo

The Pacers team from 2004 had the potential to be a great team for awhile before the Malace in the Palace went down.

They had Ron Artest hitting his prime, Jaxxxx in his prime, Jermaine O'Neal, Jamal Tinsley and a nice roster around them.

Would've been interesting in another universe if that team had stayed together.

Thanks for reopening that wound!

Top Bottom